House cleaner needed

Guest GMoney

I just can't stand dusting and getting behind/under furniture when dusting and vacuuming. I wish I had someone just for that...

Maids typically dont move furniture to vacuum behind it. Atleast mine doesn't.

Maids typically dont move furniture to vacuum behind it. Atleast mine doesn't.

Well, someone find me a big ol woman to do it. lol I do the rest myself. I just get lazy on the dusting and under/behind the furniture dusting/vacuuming.

Could always do it yourself and save $50.

You can't decide how to spend your own money...how are you going to tell someone else how to spend theirs?

:lolguy:

Grant, i saw dwayne last night and forgot to ask him while we were riding..ill try to get with him this weekend

Honestly im a very clean person. I just hate cleaning my house. I love cleaning cars and other things, just cant do the house. I'm home for about 2 hours a day other than sleeping so it doent get dirty just dusty.

Im the same exact way, im fairly clean but mon-fri all i do is work, class and sleep so by saturday my place is usually messy and if i dont clean on the weekend it wont get cleaned at all during the week... probably one of the only reason's i miss having a gf b/c she would just do the shit for me without even asking. But having a gf is a HELL of alot more expensive than 50$ a month.

easiest way to do this would be to find someone to put this on, then youve got a housecleaner for life

http://bluediamondring-s.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/engagement-ring.jpg

the payments to the person to wear one of those is much more expensive then $50 per month. those that have had one of those know.:dumb:

the money i have saved by breaking that arrangement is incomprehensible.