24 Heures du Mans 2011

CRed05

:lolguy:

That red Audi isn't stock. Go back to the original tires and ride height and it'll lose some of the look.

Audi has improved slightly in recent years, but:

http://www.carshine.com.au/Pictures/Audi/Audi%20New%20-%20A4%20Accessories%20-%20Rear%20Red%20-%20Clear%20Tail%20Lights%20INPRO%20(A4-23).jpg

This view of an Audi can be used to cure insomnia and as a general anesthetic.

So, now you're down to: 6+ year old Audi rear ends are boring ? :dumb:

Maybe you can widdle it down even further?

Sorry about that, here's a stock boring one:

http://www.motivemagazine.com/emAlbum/albums/Manufacturers/Audi/S4/2010-Present%20%28B8%20Platform%29/Exterior/R_006.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk all the shit you want but I put hours and miles on my car, shit was comfortable, most comfortable Impreza I have owned. 12+ hours in that thing was simple. The one day was 15+ hours. The last 3 of it was a lot of fun coming in from the mountains. Didn't wish I was in any different car. Some people as yourself like meat and potatoes. Myself, I'll take a nice spicy dish of Thai.

I'm not talking shit, you injected yourself into this dick in a cheese grater of a conversation. I remind you that your boy, captain mudflaps started this crap.

I am just an innocent bystander trying to get along. :fa:

:lolguy:

That red Audi isn't stock. Go back to the original tires and ride height and it'll lose some of the look.

Audi has improved slightly in recent years, but:

http://www.carshine.com.au/Pictures/Audi/Audi%20New%20-%20A4%20Accessories%20-%20Rear%20Red%20-%20Clear%20Tail%20Lights%20INPRO%20(A4-23).jpg

This view of an Audi can be used to cure insomnia and as a general anesthetic.

That car isn't stock either, and the B6 style is 11 years old.

Edited by Aaron

Sorry about that, here's a stock boring one:

http://www.motivemagazine.com/emAlbum/albums/Manufacturers/Audi/S4/2010-Present%20%28B8%20Platform%29/Exterior/R_006.jpg

Agreed. Though the tails save it from being deathly.

LOL @ Captain Mudflaps. :)

It's simple as this, almost nobody makes as ugly a car as subaru!

Ugly isn't the real issue here, it's being boring. Zzzzzzzzzz..

Oh, and watching Jones tweak. :gabe:

Agreed. Though the tails save it from being deathly.

LOL @ Captain Mudflaps. :)

Oh, and watching Jones tweak. :gabe:

Believe me, I don't allow any of "you people" to tweak me.

Kinda of like the ricer with the fart can revving at you, just just ignore them.

:dumb:

You might have a point. If all you want is for people to notice your car, then you have a point. The problem is, its for the wrong reasons.

Believe me, I don't allow any of "you people" to tweak me.

Kinda of like the ricer with the fart can revving at you, just just ignore them.

:dumb:

"You People" via Jones = Those who do not worship at the altar of the four rings.

An olive branch:

an Audi that is Ugly, Awesome, and not in the least boring.

http://www.4ringblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/audi_sport_quattro_side.jpg

You might have a point. If all you want is for people to notice your car, then you have a point. The problem is, its for the wrong reasons.

To veer this thread even further OT:

So, you're saying that Function and Form are mutually exclusive. That you cannot have one without the other.

I disagree. The perfect blending of both Form and Function has to be Aston Martin DB series. Hell, I think the 2010+ Ford Fusion has more character from behind than most Audi's.

Now, once you start messing with the Audis they can look really great. Perfect example is that Stasis modified S4 from earlier in the thread. Fill out the fenders with some real tire, give it just a nudge downwards to give it a wider proportion, and change out the stock peashooters for something that looks like it'll breathe and you get a 100% improvement.

And might I remind the peanut gallery, I was not the one that brought hood scoops and wings into this discussion. Not once have I suggested Audi should add wings.

To veer this thread even further OT:

So, you're saying that Function and Form are mutually exclusive. That you cannot have one without the other.

I disagree. The perfect blending of both Form and Function has to be Aston Martin DB series. Hell, I think the 2010+ Ford Fusion has more character from behind than most Audi's.

Now, once you start messing with the Audis they can look really great. Perfect example is that Stasis modified S4 from earlier in the thread. Fill out the fenders with some real tire, give it just a nudge downwards to give it a wider proportion, and change out the stock peashooters for something that looks like it'll breathe and you get a 100% improvement.

And might I remind the peanut gallery, I was not the one that brought hood scoops and wings into this discussion. Not once have I suggested Audi should add wings.

I just don't think you "get it."

You called an 11 year old car boring. You called Subarus Not boring. I said its better to be boring than ugly. You go off on above tangent.

No big deal. You like Subarus, fine. I like Audis, fine.

Not often they are cross shopped, so it doesn't matter.

I'm not quite sure where I've earned this enmity from you. If I said something to offend you, I apologize.

No issues here at all. Just having some fun.

Can't well just sit down, hug and agree that as awd sedan owners that civics are gay ?

BUT I is FWD. Y NO AWD, DAMNIT.

I think what was supposed to be some friendly back and forth jibes has become a little too serious. So I think I'll just end it here.

Not serious at all. I am arguing about cars I neither have nor will have for years to come.

I have a fwd gti. Just giving some opinions. Calling someone ignorant is not mean. Its just being uneducated on a single subject, or just not knowing.

Its pretty well known that I am a VAG fan boy, and to many, it is known that you are one of subaru. No problems that I see.