Chase people...

evan9381

I submitted an application last night, and got a call today from a lady...the shift on the opening is not my preferred shift, but she said its all thats open now...i asked about a different shift later down the line, amd she didnt seem to know...

I know theres at least a few of you that work there, just wanted to see how easy or hard it is to switch to another shift or even department once youre in one role. If its something i may just have to stick out for a few months, oh well, but if it takes a year or more before you can move around, idk if i wanna continue pursuing that and have a 10pm shift all week.

TIA

Last i heard i almost positive you'd be in that shift/job for one year before you could post out to a different shift/job. It might be different if you want to stay in the same dept and just change shifts though.

Its a department ive been waiting for to come to columbus for a while...its where i want to be, just not that shift.

which location is it at and who is the recruiter, feel free to pm me as I know some people in HR and a few are recruiters themselves. Normally you have to be there a year but depending on if you are good at what you do Ive seen 6 months then post out.

I think it's 6 months but if your manager is cool then they can work with you. I know I was scheduled Sunday's but since I had to travel every weekend they modified it so I worked mon- fri during season and I'll prolly change it ft here in two weeks. Depends on your situation though, get your foot in the door then start making changes. Good luck

which location is it at and who is the recruiter, feel free to pm me as I know some people in HR and a few are recruiters themselves. Normally you have to be there a year but depending on if you are good at what you do Ive seen 6 months then post out.

You ever figure out the all data situation?

here is how most things work. if you are good at what you do, chase will take care of you. if you just blend in do your job and leave then you wont be noticed. If you go above what you are supposed to do and come in with a good attitude chase helps you out.