+ Rep to Joe aka Nitrousbird

TTQ B4U

Long story short, he works for WOW and had them take care of a problem that is nearly 5 years old that honestly, they probably didn't have to come fix but did. He was integral in that.

+ + Rep for the below. The following is taken from a PM he sent me regarding a matter that the wife and I have likely just never noticed.

Joe has always been a stand up guy for me on this forum. Even though I sometimes jab him on CR :masturboy:

Also, I forgot to mention to you, but back on the 21st I looked at your account, and noticed for four months you were being double billed for your modem. I have no idea how that happened (I've never seen that happen before on any account ever, and I've looked at 1000's of accounts at this point), and it only happened for 4 months. I can't figure out how that charge just appeared on your account.

I corrected the issue and a $19.96 credit was applied to your account on 5/21/11, so you may notice your last bill was lower than normal.

What was your original problem? Joe talked me into switching and I have had a ton of issues that come and go.

Trenching crew that buried the line cut a downspout pipe that is just behind my sump pump, so when the pump kicked on it back washed some water out the slice in the PVC Pipe.

Otherwise, my service has been nearly flawless and speeds on the modem are just above what they promise.