index racing sunday

bads2k

I took the civic up to trails yesterday to run the index 1 class which was 9.0 and 10.0. ended up doing the 10.0 to try and get some testing done and went really good considering our type of cars aren't usually too consistent to index race with.

first pass off the trailer went 10.03@147mph which put me in the #1 qual spot for the day. 1st round of elims went 10.02@143mph against a challenger who went 9.98 break out. ended up beating all the 10.0 cars so at the end they ran the #1 9.0 car agains me. He took me out in the finals. I got itchy and short shifted 2-3 and lost a little boost and went 10.3 to his 9.1. All in all had a great day out there racing with a bunch of bad ass muscle cars and coming runner up. plus I won all my money back I had in the day plus a nice trophy. can't wait to get back out and dial in/turn up the boost to see what the car will really do. Think it's time for a new set of slicks they were trying to let loose all the way at the top of the track.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn164/boostedk20eg/carrace059.jpg

Congratulations! Index racing is the most fun, and most difficult form of racing. You have to really be able to run both ends of the track. Being able to do it going that quick is even more impressive.

We should go sometime...:fuckyeah:

Congratulations! Index racing is the most fun, and most difficult form of racing. You have to really be able to run both ends of the track. Being able to do it going that quick is even more impressive.

thanks. I was in it the whole time on those 10.0x passes. I wasn't gonna lift if I brokeout I would've been happy with that as well. shooting for those deep 9 sec passes next. We went out just looking to do a few test passes and ended up going through the whole race.

Congrats! Glad to hear you won the 10.0 index!

We should go sometime...:fuckyeah:

Who wants to race next friday (gamblers race at pacemakers)?

I know wags is consistent. And jones you're car would be beast in the 1/8 if you can cut consistent lights. I

I havent been this year, so I think next weekend I'm fixing that.

Congrats! Glad to hear you won the 10.0 index!

Who wants to race next friday (gamblers race at pacemakers)?

I know wags is consistent. And jones you're car would be beast in the 1/8 if you can cut consistent lights. I

I havent been this year, so I think next weekend I'm fixing that.

Fridays = Work = No

oh dang now I have 3 options for saturday. index race at trails,autocross in logan, or eath angel super crusie in lancaster.hmmm

I am 99.9% sure it is friday too. I will talk with the wife and see what is up.

Right now I am to the point where I don't care if I blow my junk up, I just want to race.

Would be cool if we could get a bunch of CR there, get a grill and have a pit party. That would require people people to step away from the keyboard and do some real racing ...

Would be cool if we could get a bunch of CR there, get a grill and have a pit party. That would require people people to step away from the keyboard and do some real racing ...

Never gonna happen 80% of CR race there keyboards lol:fuckyeah:

I am 99.9% sure it is friday too. I will talk with the wife and see what is up.

Right now I am to the point where I don't care if I blow my junk up, I just want to race.

I'm down for friday so lmk. I probably won't index run may just test n tune so I can try to dial in for a faster pass. it has the mph to go high 9 at the boost it's at right now.

I hate this keyboard anyway makes my fingers tired :p