Help me find a boat

LJ

I have no idea where to really look around here besides the few large dealers (Knox Marine, Pauls, etc) but everything I find used isn't really what I want. What I am really looking for is something like a Lowe FM 175 (http://www.loweboats.com/showroom/deep-v/fishing-machine/fm175.php) which is a fishing boat. Looking for used with a 4 stroke 60 or so for like $8k or less. Someone help point me in the right direction please.

I have no idea where to really look around here besides the few large dealers (Knox Marine, Pauls, etc) but everything I find used isn't really what I want. What I am really looking for is something like a Lowe FM 175 (http://www.loweboats.com/showroom/deep-v/fishing-machine/fm175.php) which is a fishing boat. Looking for used with a 4 stroke 60 or so for like $8k or less. Someone help point me in the right direction please.

Do you like traveling a long distance to get a hellova good deal?

KillJoy

Not sure a full on Bass Boat is exactly what I want. I want the boat for 3 reasons

1. To fish by myself- with this requirement a regular bass boat is perfect

2. To take my 60 year old father fishing- with this requirement the boat needs to be extremely stable and be able to put a canopy on for shade.

3. To cruise around and just "boat" on Alum and Buckeye. Needs to seat 4 comfortably.

This is why I like the Lowe FM series boats. Kind of an all purpose.

Oh shit, I forgot the requirement that it HAS to have a trolling motor so I can fish Hoover. Or a 9.9 kicker, but I don't think you get those in my price range :gabe: