Saturday Racing

wagner

Who is up for some real racing?

http://www.nationaltrailraceway.com/apcm/templates/news.asp?articleid=44484&zoneid=23

Flyer

http://www.nationaltrailraceway.com/apcm/APCMviewer.asp?a=44486&print=yes

If anybody wants to bring a gril I have a bag of Kingsford for it. Worse case if I don't race I will be out there all day taking pictures and video.

i wish my car was actually quick enough to do that. Although we maybe out. Will be getting my dads car back together thursday and i know he wants to do it.

Hell just run man, maybe the guy in the next lane will red light or break out.

I really just want to get the car out and hope there are no issues.

It would be cool of people actually came out since this is columbusRACING.

I'll be out PDP watching quick 32. Currently dont have anything fast enough to run :( the indexes they have setup at NTR.

Well now they are calling for heavy rain and strong storms. I really don't want to deal with that noise at the track.

I'm heading out friday to run some test passes and maybe get into the index classes again. gates open at noon test n tune starts at 2 and qualifying starts at 6:30. looks like the rain is going to hold off for the most part friday but not the rest of the weekend.

I swear to god if I can't race again due to rain my car is going back on the street.

Every chance I get to go, this shit happens. The tracks have to be taking a beating to the bottom line this year.

I'm heading out friday to run some test passes and maybe get into the index classes again. gates open at noon test n tune starts at 2 and qualifying starts at 6:30. looks like the rain is going to hold off for the most part friday but not the rest of the weekend.

I can't get off work to come out due to short staffed :(