Burmese434 Call Out Thread

Comebackkid

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On that note-

Why did my thread here get deleted? I was inviting people to a legal racing event.

Has this place gotten than gay friendly?

Show the track that allows roll racing in a straight line and the thread will get moved back.

The most well known.

http://www.texasmile.net/

Locally

http://www.dragway42.com/- will let you do whatever you want

http://www.burkeairport.com/- if you know the right people. I can go on...

The real point here is, you could have ASKED before your ASSUMED the situation, period. And for whatever reason, this has become the "norm" here. Shit like this is the reason people are disappearing from here.

The most well known.

http://www.texasmile.net/

Locally

http://www.dragway42.com/- will let you do whatever you want

http://www.burkeairport.com/- if you know the right people. I can go on...

The real point here is, you could have ASKED before your ASSUMED the situation, period. And for whatever reason, this has become the "norm" here. Shit like this is the reason people are disappearing from here.

You seem to be a smart person, so I will not talk to you like many of the fucking dumbasses on here. I did not move it, so I can't speak for that person. If you can set this up at a real track than why not actually post it up? It would not have been moved...

Sorry if you don't like the "norm" here, but when law enforcement puts pressure on the sites owner the rules change. This is not clevelandracing with a super hush hush only certain people can see it section.

Some people actually have something to loose and can't go out and be all Fast and Furious on the streets.

You can either talk to Anthony about why things are they way they are, deal with it, or not come back.

You seem to be a smart person, so I will not talk to you like many of the fucking dumbasses on here. I did not move it, so I can't speak for that person. If you can set this up at a real track than why not actually post it up? It would not have been moved...

Sorry if you don't like the "norm" here, but when law enforcement puts pressure on the sites owner the rules change. This is not clevelandracing with a super hush hush only certain people can see it section.

Some people actually have something to loose and can't go out and be all Fast and Furious on the streets.

You can either talk to Anthony about why things are they way they are, deal with it, or not come back.

Not to shit on burmese434's thread, but why would THIS thread be allowed to stay here, but mine would not? Would it be better if I said "Fastest street driven mile car on earth; callout" ?

Not to shit on burmese434's thread, but why would THIS thread be allowed to stay here, but mine would not? Would it be better if I said "Fastest street driven mile car on earth; callout" ?

I don't see anything in here that would make me want to move it. I just see a lot of guys playing Helicopter Dicks with each other.

Now as for your second question, it could go either way. I think you are smart enough to play within the rules that are laid out by the powers that be. The problem is, there are way to many people around here that are not.

I just enforce the rules as requested by the powers that be. As long as you stay within those rules, don't cause to much trouble I could care less what happens.

Way to many people seem to think what you say in the internet is somehow safe from the Johnny Law.

Anyway, back to the grab-ass game of talking shit in the ineternetz :)

... Shit like this is the reason people are disappearing from here.

Nope.. Its because I ban people. Being on this website and having power makes me feel like a real man. It makes my dick hard when I see a reason to ban people. I personally jump at every oppurtunity like its my last. I also make up rules as I go just to quench my thirst for domination. When people think they are important enough for me to pick on them it makes me laugh. The truth is its all about me, not them. I am so self centered that I say I repeatedly to assure the focus remains on me. I didnt edit that thread but the thought of moderating and seeing you upset makes my pants tight. Fuck the fact that Im successful in real life, I would give it all up to be able to ban and moderate at will. Its like Im a murderer thirsting for blood and the only thing that will put out my fire is killing online personas and e-torturing screen names. Damn I love this shit!!!

P.s. Does anyone know a good therapist? Im pretty sure there is something wrong with me. Not like wrong wrong, just not right wrong. Oh well my break is over. Have a great day everyone. If you read this you are dumber, wasted your time, probably think Im a douche.... and not a fuck was given. :fuckyeah:

Nope.. Its because I ban people. Being on this website and having power makes me feel like a real man. It makes my dick hard when I see a reason to ban people. I personally jump at every oppurtunity like its my last. I also make up rules as I go just to quench my thirst for domination. When people think they are important enough for me to pick on them it makes me laugh. The truth is its all about me, not them. I am so self centered that I say I repeatedly to assure the focus remains on me. I didnt edit that thread but the thought of moderating and seeing you upset makes my pants tight. Fuck the fact that Im successful in real life, I would give it all up to be able to ban and moderate at will. Its like Im a murderer thirsting for blood and the only thing that will put out my fire is killing online personas and e-torturing screen names. Damn I love this shit!!!

P.s. Does anyone know a good therapist? Im pretty sure there is something wrong with me. Not like wrong wrong, just not right wrong. Oh well my break is over. Have a great day everyone. If you read this you are dumber, wasted your time, probably think Im a douche.... and not a fuck was given. :fuckyeah:

white people:lolguy: