Burmese434 Call Out Thread

Comebackkid

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met this woman..maybe 1 week ago. Her name is Snevjka I go over to her house for fukk. She lives with three female roommate. I get there and she says she is tired and wants to sleep. I say "what you think I come here for sleep? NO I come for fuKk" She say " I'm really tired I will sleep for hour and then you can have me." (we were speaking Lat not English so loose translation)

She go to sleep and I go watch TV in living room quarter. I start watching Euro football group match. Her roommate Tatiana come out and sit next to me to watch match and one lead another one and look she sucking my herbal dikk. She is working hard and diligent sloppin and cloppin her mouth really loud. Then Snevjka comes out and says "WHAT ARE doing with my Boyfriend?" I say "Look Snevjka I am not your boyfriend and you said you want sleep so go sleep don't worry about my activity." She stands there with puzzle on her face and then she come and sit next to me and watch Tatiana do her activity.

I notice her knee getting closer and closer to Tatiana face until her knee is on her face. Tatiana pushes her knee off and Snevjka knee her in face. I was fortunate not lose my dikk when Tatiana head had whiplass. Tatiana jumps on Snevjka and they start pulling hair and fighting like alley cat. I just watch until Snevjka was on top Tatiana and her a$$ was in air. So I pull her panty down and start to fukk her while they fight. I pump her hard so she was weak and could not punch and Tatiana was still hitting so i slapped her hard and she stopped and laid their while I fukk Snevjka.

I pull Snevjka hair and stand the wench up and threw her on the couch on her back Mideast Tatiana jump to attack her but I catch her and slam her on ground and start pumping the wench missionary. Meanwhile Snevjka his pounding on my back telling me to stop. She even start bite me so I held her in a headlock while I fukk Tatiana. I pull out a blow my load. It was not aimed at anything I knew I was done. I wipe dikk with shirt put on pants and let the goats fight eachother.

I met this woman..maybe 1 week ago. Her name is Snevjka I go over to her house for fukk. She lives with three female roommate. I get there and she says she is tired and wants to sleep. I say "what you think I come here for sleep? NO I come for fuKk" She say " I'm really tired I will sleep for hour and then you can have me." (we were speaking Lat not English so loose translation)

She go to sleep and I go watch TV in living room quarter. I start watching Euro football group match. Her roommate Tatiana come out and sit next to me to watch match and one lead another one and look she sucking my herbal dikk. She is working hard and diligent sloppin and cloppin her mouth really loud. Then Snevjka comes out and says "WHAT ARE doing with my Boyfriend?" I say "Look Snevjka I am not your boyfriend and you said you want sleep so go sleep don't worry about my activity." She stands there with puzzle on her face and then she come and sit next to me and watch Tatiana do her activity.

I notice her knee getting closer and closer to Tatiana face until her knee is on her face. Tatiana pushes her knee off and Snevjka knee her in face. I was fortunate not lose my dikk when Tatiana head had whiplass. Tatiana jumps on Snevjka and they start pulling hair and fighting like alley cat. I just watch until Snevjka was on top Tatiana and her a$$ was in air. So I pull her panty down and start to fukk her while they fight. I pump her hard so she was weak and could not punch and Tatiana was still hitting so i slapped her hard and she stopped and laid their while I fukk Snevjka.

I pull Snevjka hair and stand the wench up and threw her on the couch on her back Mideast Tatiana jump to attack her but I catch her and slam her on ground and start pumping the wench missionary. Meanwhile Snevjka his pounding on my back telling me to stop. She even start bite me so I held her in a headlock while I fukk Tatiana. I pull out a blow my load. It was not aimed at anything I knew I was done. I wipe dikk with shirt put on pants and let the goats fight eachother.

What does this have to do with my thread go make your own post

Come on guys weres all the shit talking and i'll the good stuff that I see in all the other call out threads. What im not cool enough or?????

Bring your fwd turtle car to The private course nowish.

Edited by mjrsplat

How much shit talking would you like Roy? We can turn this up a few notches.

Turn it up all you want but as long as something comes out of it lol

Apparently none, his fwd turtle snail mobile is scared of a puddle or two.

So are you saying you want a piece of the (turtle)? When you have power you try to stay away for the puddle or two. So lmk when you get there lol

Turn it up all you want but as long as something comes out of it lol

So are you saying you want a piece of the (turtle)? When you have front wheel drive you try to stay away for the puddle or two. So lmk when you get there lol

Nice ninja edit..

Fixed for you.