hey guys new to this forum

chillicobra

Sorry about the crappy intro but its a 96 cobra laser red cai, off road xpipe magnaflow exhaust, 3.90 gears ill get pics up soonit has black 03s on it. Im not one of the cocky mustang owners i like chevys as well. Im only 17 i know young. So give me a break lol
  • Downvote 1

guys are kinda harsh arent ya . oh well you dont know me so it dont matter . i got an acount so i can get help on my car . i jus bought some c heads and a 99 intake that has been fixed . and iam wanting to see if anyone can tell me what kind of power id make with the stock 03 cams that are in the heads right now . iam really wanting comp cam stage 3s but i want used ones because im not made of money
  • Downvote 1

guys are kinda harsh arent ya . oh well you dont know me so it dont matter . i got an acount so i can get help on my car . i jus bought some c heads and a 99 intake that has been fixed . and iam wanting to see if anyone can tell me what kind of power id make with the stock 03 cams that are in the heads right now . iam really wanting comp cam stage 3s but i want used ones because im not made of money

wow, c heads and a '99 intake. you will make 304.5 rwhp---that will be $300. what other help do you need for your car?? just help predicting power?? personally, i like the DOHC n/a cobras--they just don't have enough power for me, but could make a fun car to cruise around with the top down.

17 with a '96 Cobra? How does this happen?

We're harsh because for some reason no one can read how to create a proper intro post. Is that our fault, no. I guess they just aren't teaching reading comprehension in high school anymore.

My initial thought was, "probably because it's cheap". So I then looked it up, and to my surprise saw that they are going from $10K upwards, one being $50k :dumb::dumb::dumb:

and as far as help goes no i jus dont know a whole lot and im wanting to learn . im really wanting my car to have 380whp all motor . and here recently i was thinking about building a navi 5.4 dohc motor and droping it in but i heard there can be problems with the fit and finding headers

My initial thought was, "probably because it's cheap". So I then looked it up, and to my surprise saw that they are going from $10K upwards, one being $50k :dumb::dumb::dumb:

no i only paid 5500 for my cobra and it runs really gooood and so far knock on wood its been reliable beside jus lil things but thats what happens when you have a 160000 car things start to wear.

• Upvote 1

We're harsh because for some reason no one can read how to create a proper intro post. Is that our fault, no. I guess they just aren't teaching reading comprehension in high school anymore.

obviously it does....young kids have nice cars these days I had a 98 GT at 18 and 03 mach 1 at 19 I paid for both of them. it just cracks me up people come on here because they love cars and want to learn and half the people on here bash the fuck out of them becuase they didnt make an intro perfectly set to your guys standards.....95% of the people on here dont do shit with cars (as in race them, mod them etc.)

welcome to the site. like i said, i've always been a fan of the '96's. i can remember i was just starting college when they came out. i was really getting into cars, and told myself someday i'd finally be able to afford one--

fyi, "160k mile motor" and "380rwhp n/a" don't necessarily belong in the same sentence or paragraph, unless there's discussion of a rebuild/freshening up of the engine. especially if this is your daily transportation. either way, welcome