fastest stock bottum end title is going to be fun soon

slowbusa

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear there are a few coming 1 of them has a auto now with out a 6 speed and a hair drier :-) and a black z28 is going to be out soon and Hell I'm playing.with a little something my self ;-)

2 years ago this thread would have caught fire faster than a jheri curl and a candlelight vigil.

I really do hope there is some more competition. Scott, Anthony, and I have been part of the same repetitive circle jerk for 3-4 years. When I go to a track now its to beat my own time... would be nice to go to beat a person for a change.

All I hear is butthurt

I applaud you for trying to get this thread going. I am sad to have to point out that we dont know who you are addressing. What party is butthurt? What are they butthurt about? Is it the T-56... the stock bottom end? Being more specific would have helped as "butthurt" is a classic term proven to cause shit-storms... Instead its bound to be a diarrhea drizzle.

Attempted instigation rating: 3/10

I applaud you for trying to get this thread going. I am sad to have to point out that we dont know who you are addressing. What party is butthurt? What are they butthurt about? Is it the T-56... the stock bottom end? Being more specific would have helped as "butthurt" is a classic term proven to cause shit-storms... Instead its bound to be a diarrhea drizzle.

Attempted instigation rating: 3/10

Welll, I mean you sound pretty mad bro.

I hear theres something nasty being built in Indiana to take a few titles, stock bottom end, CR's fastest LS truck, etc... now this individual just has to move to Ohio to get on the fast 60 list...rules and shit yO! Edited by LS_Sonoma

Welll, I mean you sound pretty mad bro.

Nah, If I was mad you wouldnt be able to respond to me.

I hear theres something nasty being built in Indiana to take a few titles, stock bottom end, CR's fasters truck, etc... now this individual just has to move to Ohio to get on the fast 60 list...rules and shit yO!

If you come to our events its the same as living here. Hope to see that thing out this year!