fastest stock bottum end title is going to be fun soon

slowbusa

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, he did it with 40 other people in attendance last fall at D42 and backed it up with several low 10.4x passes to boot.

Haters. Try less Marion buttfucking and actually come out to D42 where the track is better and the people have more teeth.

ud proably have to be a nut swinger to know that. huh did he do it once upon a time far far away. in a distant land where the track was good and chicks werent fat

No, he did it with 40 other people in attendance last fall at D42 and backed it up with several low 10.4x passes to boot.

Haters. Try less Marion buttfucking and actually come out to D42 where the track is better and the people have more teeth.

Those times were photochoped.

So is the car. It's actually a kit based off of a Yugo chassis and sporting a Metro I3.

I put the turbo on the Metro I3 using jb weld and three pieces of bubble gum.

The down pipe was bolted on using swing set bolts.

Dw 42 meh I get 1.30 60s at marion and a 8.89 at 130 letting off. Can't go to a better track only legal to a 8.50. But the s10 is so last season. On to tear up new things. Rays going down for his post whoring. U me on foot 40ft. Any further and ill have a heart attack.

Dw 42 meh I get 1.30 60s at marion and a 8.89 at 130 letting off. Can't go to a better track only legal to a 8.50. But the s10 is so last season. On to tear up new things. Rays going down for his post whoring. U me on foot 40ft. Any further and ill have a heart attack.