Mid-Ohio ride-up Saturday 8/5 leaving 8am

Putty

My flight leaves Lil' Rock at 1:59 pm. But, with a layover in Chi-town looks like a late touchdown in C-bus. I think my lil asian sis is going to pick me up, but if she can't, I'll give you a holler if you don't mind. I will update return time when I find my itinerary. :D

I jsut joined the site I was referred from CR and have an interest in seeing the races. I probably won't be on the Duc but meeting up at BK and folling in my S10.

-Jon

Something wrong with your duc?

I'll be heading up Friday night for the weekend in my truck. If ya want something hauled up there so you don't have to carry it, have it here at the PPP no later than 6 Friday! No fifteen minute rule here Farva, 6:01 you're strappin your shit on.... Oh wait a minute that's not different for you, ha ha jj.

Who's the duc guy meeting at BK? Are ya kidding me? Another Italian Bike with a food stop! After yesterday at Mid Ohio! I gotta count to ten, it's time for my geriatric nap.

Pops

I'll be heading up Friday night for the weekend in my truck. If ya want something hauled up there so you don't have to carry it, have it here at the PPP no later than 6 Friday! No fifteen minute rule here Farva, 6:01 you're strappin your shit on.... Oh wait a minute that's not different for you, ha ha jj.

Who's the duc guy meeting at BK? Are ya kidding me? Another Italian Bike with a food stop! After yesterday at Mid Ohio! I gotta count to ten, it's time for my geriatric nap.

Pops

LMFAO!!

Are we riding up 23 or are we going 71 to the back roads

[/quote:bcc71]

We will take that route I showed you guys last time we were up there for Clutch. You know where Meats started his whole flat tire spell. :lol:

8am Betches!

We will take that route I showed you guys last time we were up there for Clutch. You know where Meats started his whole flat tire spell. :lol:

8am Betches![/quote:a8ba7]

Which one, I've had a few. :D

hah.. its something with cleaning that bike and getting flat tires!!

8am is teh winnar!

Golf cart for the win!! We will surely get one being up there that early.. and leaving that early on sat = NO TRAFFIC!!!!!!! = FAST riding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! imgonnagoreallyfastOMGWEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee!!

8am Betches!

Which one, I've had a few. :D[/quote:bd60c]

The one with the hole I had to plug...... :lol:

8am Betches!

Which one, I've had a few. :D

The one with the hole I had to plug...... :lol:[/quote:52ec1]

Ain't nobody pluggin' my hole FOOL! :D

Putty,

looks like I'm gonna be able to make the ride up. I'm bringing MarKo.... see ya at BK 8am. 8)

Hot diggidy dizzam!!! A 14, Booza, and a 12r.....all with a grudge against my lil 1000. See ya there!!