Cruise and Racing Saturday 7/2/2011

wagner

Going up to Pacemakers on Saturday for some racing.

If anybody wants to go I will be leaving Cars & Coffee and heading to the track.

If you want to meet up at Pacemakers here is their site with gate times, directions, and information.

http://www.pacemakersdragway.com/

From what I have read they run a tight program and will be done soon enough if you want to get to the Home Depot Failboat that night.

Damn. I will be up there on the following saturday. 7/9

There is a chance of rain for this saturday, if it gets rained out are you up for coming up the following saturday?

Not sure yet, Good Guys is next weekend

Im thinking about going. Also I think the gates open at 11 and time trials start at 1 pm. Sometimes the gates open earlier if they have something going on in the morning. Like next week, the mid ohio ford club rents the track from 9 to 1 so they open the gates at 8am.

Im thinking about going. Also I think the gates open at 11 and time trials start at 1 pm. Sometimes the gates open earlier if they have something going on in the morning. Like next week, the mid ohio ford club rents the track from 9 to 1 so they open the gates at 8am.

Gates open a 10 time trials start at 12 this weekend. You should come out!

Is their tech set up like National Trails or Marion? Lol.

No tech.

Last year they still let me race with out a rollbar but told me to slow my car down. I wasn't allowed to run fast than 7.50. So I dialed a 7.59 and sandbaged all day. It worked cause I runner'd up..

Basically if they see something they will bring it to your attention.

I might be 15 mins late. Should be there about 9:15

No worries, they changed the forecast yet again and it is going to rain. I am willing to bet it will be a delayed start. We might want to call before we roll out to be sure.

They changed the forecast again last night and it made me a bit worried.

I'll have an ez-up for those scared of the rain.

You want to drive my car in the rain? I'm not scared of getting wet, I'm scared of no traction trying to get there. I'm fairly pissed off at the rain right now.