6-29 track videos

Comebackkid

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your on drag radials don't go in the water box. Water gets trapped in the tread

Hey I had a vid of our race or so I thought, but it got deleted by the camera man on accident. Your car was running pretty good last night.

I went 13.5@109 for my best, not bad for 6psi and Kumho street tires lol.

If your on drag radials don't go in the water box. Water gets trapped in the tread

There about bald so no water getting trapped lol. 1-2 gear couldn't get full boost then the car only pulled mid of 3rd and all of 4th so big turbo on low boost from a dig sucks. Funny thing is from a roll in second gear it would full spool:mad:.

Going to check all my clamps and get full throttle shift and quit being a pussy about breaking shit and start slamming some gears.

There about bald so no water getting trapped lol. 1-2 gear couldn't get full boost then the car only pulled mid of 3rd and all of 4th so big turbo on low boost from a dig sucks. Funny thing is from a roll in second gear it would full spool:mad:.

Going to check all my clamps and get full throttle shift and quit being a pussy about breaking shit and start slamming some gears.

Set your 2 step higher. It doesn't seem like your even building boost off the line. Should be able to be at full boost from the start. Seems like your 2 step is probably hurting you. I'd rather just rev and dump than have a low 2 step bogging off the line.

Set your 2 step higher. It doesn't seem like your even building boost off the line. Should be able to be at full boost from the start. Seems like your 2 step is probably hurting you. I'd rather just rev and dump than have a low 2 step bogging off the line.

Full boost from the start ?

:dumb:

This is incorrect. you shouldn't mess with the water box if your running radial tires. Drag radials and slicks you want to sit at the end of the water and spin them out dry! this all depends on power as well. spinning in the water box does nothing but keep you wet. and if you cant stick it time for some vht.

Full boost from the start ?

Yea. He has a 2 step but it's stupid low. If he'd raise it he could actually be making his max boost which is only 6psi at the start. I'm almost 100% sure you already know this so I'm just going to leave this with you...

:dumb: :fuuuu:

My 2step is stupid low as well, 3500, couldn't even burnout cause itd just hit 2 step before spinning the damn wheels. Oh well 1st time racing at the track in 2 years and not even close to being where its gonna be at by years end, I am happy with mid 13s at a high trap speed, on the highway the car is a totally different animal

I thought yesterday at trails was test and tune. Well it wasn't so the first pass I left on 3psi and spun alot. Then I just turned off the 2 step/anti-lag and just tried to bracket race and give me some room to stay in it or tap the brake. Well the last pass I short shift for some dumb reason and couldn't catch the car.

lol. Need to get some 24.5's and turn up the boost along with using your 2 step. That should help out a shit load

For sure, I think leaving on 6-7 pounds would be nice with slicks and faster shifting:fuckyeah:

With 1200cc injectors and this turbo and after I get to leave harder theres no doubt in my mind that I'll be in the low 10's trapping 140

Just wait and see u hippy. Hell 8psi and trapping 111mph. So say 21psi I can see 140s easy

If you run 20-22psi this is about how it'll be on 24.5" tires on the street. Plus this is runnging a smaller turbo. Though I think it is an all around better turbo :fuckyeah: