6-29 track videos

Comebackkid

With 1200cc injectors and this turbo and after I get to leave harder theres no doubt in my mind that I'll be in the low 10's trapping 140

Add injectors.

Drop 3.5 seconds and gain 30 mph in 1/4.

Profit.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice video and I think my turbo will be alittle more violent and

Are you jb or dbb? The precisions are just nasty with the dbb on the street. But it really doesn't matter at the track as long as you have WOT shifting. Car should be nasty either way.

Are you jb or dbb? The precisions are just nasty with the dbb on the street. But it really doesn't matter at the track as long as you have WOT shifting. Car should be nasty either way.

JB turbo and that's the next thing i'm working on. Just gotta make a trip to the auto part stores and grab a clutch switch and install it to my ecu and take it to the track.

FYI,

Its better to aim low and overshoot then set goals you have no chance of achieving. :dumb:

The hell with that. I got everything it takes to make my car go fast. Just need more seat time to work on the DRIVERMOD. I've been planning on tuning it myself but with this turbo going to need race gas to really make power, I'll take it to some where that knows how to make power. lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
For sure, I think leaving on 6-7 pounds would be nice with slicks and faster shifting:fuckyeah:

With 1200cc injectors and this turbo and after I get to leave harder theres no doubt in my mind that I'll be in the low 10's trapping 140

So have you paid Ray yet?