buckeye lake friday... july 1

Nick

Joe, you can launch at Firemans park for 2$ and have no wait.

Where is that? We normally launch from the Leibs Island Rd boat ramp.

I want to go but won't be. Don't think I am an experienced enough boater to handle all the traffic and everything yet

You can come out with us if you want - we will have plenty of room on the boat.

I want to go but won't be. Don't think I am an experienced enough boater to handle all the traffic and everything yet

Honestly you prolly wont have much trouble cause you prolly wont be moving that fast. There will be so many people out that there really isnt enough room to go anywhere fast.

Honestly you prolly wont have much trouble cause you prolly wont be moving that fast. There will be so many people out that there really isnt enough room to go anywhere fast.

I've driven a boat on my own 3 times, lol. Crowds would still make me nervous right now.

A lot less boats out this year, though that didn't keep the boat ramp from being clogged up with morons and didn't calm down the excessive chop - the usual. Fireworks weren't as good either, several gaps during the display; I assume they were having issues with it.

I also found out the Lake Patrol does not like you driving with your docking lights on. :) I did see Nick on the water while I was waiting for my buddy to park my truck.

• 3 weeks later...