Is there a car for 30k that is more appealing than the new 5.0?

Aaron

get the camaro 6.2L

Drove the SS camaro. Hated it. Felt like a truck. Interior was horrific. Mustang owns camaro now.

I will be on the look out for a nice second car at some point. Prob e36 m3 for tracking to be honest.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd probably sell my GTO tomorrow if anyone was interested. you said you liked the LS2 goats. mine is an '05, in great shape, 27k miles, catback/intake/tune/shifter (375rwhp), with new tires, and i'd let it go for under $16k.

135/335i?

Almost all of them in that price range are base model cars. Not until you get up towards 30k that they have any sort of comfortable seats for me. Base seat has no lumbar, sport seat has no lumbar, but has thigh extensions.

I need the premium or convenience package that gives power lumbar AND the sport seats with the thigh extension. Very hard to find that in a color/mileage/price I am looking for.

It would be high on the list otherwise, but have never been connected to BMW's.

i'd probably sell my GTO tomorrow if anyone was interested. you said you liked the LS2 goats. mine is an '05, in great shape, 27k miles, catback/intake/tune/shifter (375rwhp), with new tires, and i'd let it go for under $16k.

Why dont you get this? you could get a poopdick m3 with the left over

I have been going back and forth between selling my car, or not.

The only car I can find that I like, and can afford, is the new 5.0.

Having driven Audi and VW for the last 6 years, it is very hard for me to get away from them.

What new or used cars out there now intrigue you guys for 30k?

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r247/A4SHO/Mustang-50-440x330.jpg

Ive driven my jetta for almost 5yrs now, i would jump to a new Mustang GT in a heartbeat. I dont really see the whole "quality" part of VW's, maybe its just b/c i have a lower market VW but the fit and finish are good but little things keep braking. The bracket that holds the sunscreen on, the little button for the arm rest, the lock for the glove compartment etc... of course these are little things but everyone always talks about how great audi/vw's fit and finish are and sometimes i dont see it.

I am. PM'd

sorry guys,

i thought i had more time to sell the GTO, but it turns out its getting traded into the stealership this wed per my wife. thanks for the interest--i should have posted this a month or two ago.

Why not buy used?

Never said it had to be new. Just asking if there was anything for 30k that interested anybody more than the 5.0.

I am keeping my car in plans for a weekend/track/fun car in about a year or 2.

Bought new strut mounts and bearings to fix the noise, and added a goody from APR.

I LOVE the new mustang. Stock for stock its a better car then the camaro or challanger by far. But don't get the auto, It don't hold up to power well.

The auto is stronger than the manual. There are guys in the mid 9's on stock auto's. It needs a converter but they are absolutely strong enough to take the abuse no questions asked.

Never said it had to be new. Just asking if there was anything for 30k that interested anybody more than the 5.0.

I am keeping my car in plans for a weekend/track/fun car in about a year or 2.

Bought new strut mounts and bearings to fix the noise, and added a goody from APR.

E46 M3

current WRX

etc