Is there a car for 30k that is more appealing than the new 5.0?

Aaron

I have been going back and forth between selling my car, or not.

The only car I can find that I like, and can afford, is the new 5.0.

Having driven Audi and VW for the last 6 years, it is very hard for me to get away from them.

What new or used cars out there now intrigue you guys for 30k?

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r247/A4SHO/Mustang-50-440x330.jpg

• Confused 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually told him to buy the 5.0 a 100 times, and think it's a great car.

He changes his mind more than a woman on her bleed out cycle....

:fuuuu:

Its not that I questioned whether or not it is a sweet car, because it is.

I questioned me wanting to drive it in the winter, rain, when tired, etc.

Great thing about the German cars is that they are a great place to be every day of the year.

I've been trying to make a similar decision, and I can't come up with an alternative. They're already popping up used with very low miles and unmodded for $25k. I'll bet by the beginning of next year they'll be a lot easier to find used and in the low 20 range.

I've been trying to make a similar decision, and I can't come up with an alternative. They're already popping up used with very low miles and unmodded for $25k. I'll bet by the beginning of next year they'll be a lot easier to find used and in the low 20 range.

This, I'm waiting a couple years and pulling the trigger on a used one.

Driving a car like that in the snow would not be an option for me.

A fwd car or 4wd truck/suv beater for $2k or less comes into play here. Makes you appreciate driving the nice car even more. Lol

for $30k you should find low mileage C6s all day long.

Exactly. Will also likely be cheaper to insure, handle better, brake better, higher top speed, better fuel mileage, and better acceleration than the Mustang as well. Looks better too.

Exactly. Will also likely be cheaper to insure, handle better, brake better, higher top speed, better fuel mileage, and better acceleration than the Mustang as well. Looks better too.

warranty?

There is a loaded 2011 mustang with 18k miles. Beautiful. CPO warranty for 6/100k. 29.9k from dealer. Prob get it for 28k. Will have at least 4.5 years and 82k of warranty while you are paying on it for 4-5 years.

warranty?

There is a loaded 2011 mustang with 18k miles. Beautiful. CPO warranty for 6/100k. 29.9k from dealer. Prob get it for 28k. Will have at least 4.5 years and 82k of warranty while you are paying on it for 4-5 years.

Moot point, you can't fit in the corvette anyway.

:no:

Moot point, you can't fit in the corvette anyway.

:no:

I know. Just saying that there are cars I could buy for 30k with no warranty, but the idea of the 6-800 car payment and having to fork over the repair bills is not an option.

I love my GM, but the new mustang's are very nice. They are a very nice car overall if you want something that drives nice, goes fast in a straight line, or can dice up the twisty tracks.

After Brady took me for a few passes down the track I was sold, after he pulled a 12.06 with few mods I was really sold.

Downside, it would suck to drive in the snow.

I just realized who you are aaron lol I did not know who you where at c&c. I pictured u as a much smaller dude.

If I had a ne 5.0 I would also have a 1500 truck or something that i drove whie salt was on the ground but that is just me

I am quite large.

My brother in law bought 2 new vehicles. New 2012 5.0 and a new base model 2012 f150 daily. lol

I love my GM, but the new mustang's are very nice. They are a very nice car overall if you want something that drives nice, goes fast in a straight line, or can dice up the twisty tracks.

After Brady took me for a few passes down the track I was sold, after he pulled a 12.06 with few mods I was really sold.

Downside, it would suck to drive in the snow.

They are certainly awesome.