weight lifting chains

SPL_Josh

I could do all those lifts within 1 month of training. You are strong but you are no genetic freak or prodigy. :dumb:

I can still rep out 315 for sets of 10 on bench and i havent lifted in a while.

Be Hal, be genetic freak.

Be everyone else, continue training while Hal just eats lazily.

and when was the last time you lifted big weight? :lolguy:

weight classes are like

308+ super heavy weight

lift against your self, there will always be someone stronger. It is more important that you beat yourself.

to give you an idea of the 165lb class i set the drug free, raw total in NASA with a 468lb squat, 364lb bench and 568lb deadlift, also took the single lift in the bench and deadlift, but not the squat. I did this last spring.

Insane. You win. @155 my bench is only 305 but normally just do the 225 rep out several sets.

I could do all those lifts within 1 month of training. You are strong but you are no genetic freak or prodigy. :dumb:

I can still rep out 315 for sets of 10 on bench and i havent lifted in a while.

but at what body weight?

i have been able to rep 315x10 in the 165lb class and 335x10 in the 181lb class.

i know im no genetic freak/prodigy, i just put hard work in, but you aren't either as you havent set any world records, not just federation records like i have.

Insane. You win. @155 my bench is only 305 but normally just do the 225 rep out several sets.

if your 305 is a raw paused competition style strict bench at 155lbs is very good compared to most.

I just have a good bench as i have been benching for 19.5 years. really my bench shouldnt be that good as i have long arms, i have a 6'0" arm span with only being 5'8" so i have a long range of motion.