Any free hosting and online website builders?

Exodus

Looking for a site where I can build and host my website for free. I already have the domain with godaddy, just looking for something along those lines. I am currently using google sites but the interface doesn't leave much room for editing. I can't move picture anywhere on the page or remove certain elements.

Most free hosts are gonna want to place their ads on your site. Also, with free hosting is going to come slowness, downtime, etc. You could get a small hosting plan with hostgator for like $5/m onth and there are a ton of coupons out there for it.

It's cpanel hosting and there is a website builder inside of it, as well as other scripts like forums, blogs, photo galleries, etc. I can't recommend any free hots and in my opinion it's a waste of time. Shared hosting is super cheap and you'd be much more happier that route than free.

Used dreamhost for years. Ends up around $100/ year for unlimited everything after promotion expires. Still awesome.

yea I figured it would give him a year to look for something else lol before they start charging him for the monthly.