Finally painted my wheels.

mjrsplat

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look you sorry piece of shit I think I and every one else has had enough of the bickering of you two he has stoped and you still want more get a fucking life log out and go do something like finish your car. If it's some kind of man crush you have on him take it some where else if you can't I will copy and paste the thread you love so much

Look you sorry piece of shit I think I and every one else has had enough of the bickering of you two he has stoped and you still want more get a fucking life log out and go do something like finish your car. If it's some kind of man crush you have on him take it some where else if you can't I will copy and paste the thread you love so much

In to see the thread he loves so much.

^^^^^ jesus christ take it to fucking PM's.

Like I told ya AJ the pics make them look worse than in person. I like them in person. think they look really clean!

thanks. I'd take more pics, but all I have at the moment is a cell phone and an Ipad to take pics with, so even If i took more, they'd probably still suck. :no:

Boom. Triple.

I ran out and snapped a couple pics of my rims. They're still shitty cell pics, but daytime pictures with a cleaner car.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2zhmfit.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/2rwon5w.jpg

I'd also like to add if anyone found a passenger door molding for a mk3 supra on 270 between sawmill and polaris, It's probably mine.

This

get off his dick james, seriously. we know you dont like his car, big deal, you dont even have a running car. he has a barely running pos, you just have a pos. stop typing, more wrenching.

get off his dick james, seriously. we know you dont like his car, big deal, you dont even have a running car. he has a barely running pos, you just have a pos. stop typing, more wrenching.

Agree