Finally painted my wheels.

mjrsplat

I dont know if anyone remembers my photoshop request thread from a while back, but after that point it was decided I was going to paint my wheels dark gray. Now fast forward a couple months. I was cleaning my garage the other day and found the paint I bought to spray my wheels. It was nice out and I was bored anyway, so I pulled the trigger and painted them. I'm pretty happy about how they turned out.

Cliffs:

bored, painted my wheels.

BEFORE

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb244/98xploder/100_4636-1.jpg

AFTER

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb244/98xploder/downsized_0630110205.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb244/98xploder/downsized_0630110205a.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked better before. Now it just looks like a beat dick pos.

No, it was a beat dick POS before the wheel mod, but at least it had contrast and looked normal.

Now it's a beat dick pos with a played out fad added on top for good measure.

:dumb:

How come the pics from earlier look so shitty. Take some pics during the day with a better camera man

because I took them at a gas station with a cell phone. :lolguy: the car looks a million times better in person, It's exactly the look that I was going for, but I agree, the pictures suck.. I'll take better ones soonish.

I love it when posts get deleted in my thread. @ Sean, I'll hit you up mn.

@ zeitgeist, I took the pics because I just got the rims done and I put gas in it, so I snapped 2 pics to text my brother since he wanted to see the outcome. It wasn't about pride, more about communication.

Fwiw its my car, my mods, I like it, thought I'd share. If you don't like it cool I don't need anyone's approval to mod my vehicle.

I love it when posts get deleted in my thread. @ Sean, I'll hit you up mn.

@ zeitgeist, I took the pics because I just got the rims done and I put gas in it, so I snapped 2 pics to text my brother since he wanted to see the outcome. It wasn't about pride, more about communication.

Fwiw it's pretty funny people bitch when I got the rims that they need painted, then when they're painted the same people bitch I shouldn't have painted them. At the end of the day it's my car and I'm going to mod it to my liking. At least I didn't paint my rims bright fucking yellow or pumpkin orange.

I may not have graduated high school, but its my life and at least i dont have HIV.