Finally painted my wheels.

mjrsplat

Actually I am having trouble finding a 3" inlet muffler that doesn't look like a coffee can.

Have you looked at Tanabe? That is what was on mine at one point. Very subtle looking and actually sorta quiet. I don't think they are very inexpensive though.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prolly. But when you have 3 wildebeasts in your car and he has 5 to 6 models in his, you prolly will win.

you've never been in my car? and I thought you only counted as 2, unless you gained more weight? Or maybe you were making yet another reference to my lady and kids, since they are the ones usually in my car, which would make you a pathetic jealous piece of shit. (we already knew you were) maybe now you can go into details of your personal experience of fatherhood? I'd like to hear your personal success stories and details of your personal relationships. :dumb:

I was talking about hoochie mama 1 and 2, and your ginger ass. But lets stay on topic.

:dumb:

oh, you mean the girls that wouldnt give you the time of day even if they were on the brink of alcohol poisoning? Even if you don't think they're "model quality" lets just call it like it is. You couldn't land a chick like them, they're out of your league and that makes your fat pathetic ass sad inside. AMIRITE? So you decide I'm a perfect target for you given all of your built up negative emotions toward me. Let's stay on topic, Tell us about your personal relationships and how successful you are with the opposite sex. Or we can talk about fatherhood, I'm sure you're pretty successful in that department as well.

I was talking about hoochie mama 1 and 2, and your ginger ass. But lets stay on topic.

Please, this whole bickering/attack bullshit (seemingly typically instigated by you) is old. I have no problem with either of you, just keep it in the kitchen if you really feel its necessary.

Reserving judgement until I see car in person.

Please, this whole bickering/attack bullshit (seemingly typically instigated by you) is old. I have no problem with either of you, just keep it in the kitchen if you really feel its necessary.

Agreed keep that shit to facebook where it's private. The rest of the general public on this board is just tired of it cluttering threads.

Not allowed to bring up kids. Sorry bruh. I dont want to hurt anyones feelings again.

It's not like I'm posting pictures of your children bringing them directly into a negative atmosphere, I'm merely inquiring about your interpersonal relationships. I'll start.

My relationship with my children is amazing. I am fortunate enough to spend quality time with them on a daily basis, buy them things they want in live (provided it is earned by their merits and good behavior) we do plenty of fun father-son stuff such as going to the park, fishing, swimming, or just having friends over and playing outside on a nice day.

I could go on, but I can already imagine you sobbing and getting jealous as you read this. Fuck it, I'll go on.

My relationship with my girlfriend is great. She is an amazing mother, she is very supportive of me, my interests, and even helps wrench on my car or play xbox with me from time to time. We spend Loads of quality time together connecting on a deep comfortable level and when we are apart there is no bickering or squabbles as we have enough trust for each other to engage in seperate activities without worries. It's taken 3 years for our relationship to blossom into what it is now, while I'm not saying it's all been problem free (no relationship is) overall it's been a good experience, and a journey we will continue on for quite a while.

I feel I've done a decent job summarizing my personal experiences, Let's hear your life story James. Maybe we can have a little bit of insight as to why you pick on people that have decent relationships with their loved ones. :dumb:

Agreed keep that shit to facebook where it's private. The rest of the general public on this board is just tired of it cluttering threads.

Sorry guys, maybe he'll quit e-stalking me and all my threads pretty soon.

It's good man, I can't for the life of me figure out what some of the arguments are for on here. I mean when we get down to it this is a place for CAR enthusiasts. NOT relationship/parent hood advice. At least not in a negative manner.

It's good man, I can't for the life of me figure out what some of the arguments are for on here. I mean when we get down to it this is a place for CAR enthusiasts. NOT relationship/parent hood advice. At least not in a negative manner.

http://www.tvtix.com/images/web/1743.png

Sorry guys, maybe he'll quit e-stalking me and all my threads pretty soon.

Maybe if you stopped with the novel length responses he would give up. That or just go ahead and let him suck your dick because it's obvious he has a man crush.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb244/98xploder/downsized_0630110205.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb244/98xploder/downsized_0630110205a.jpg

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv153/cmoneymontana/seinfeld.gif

Guest Spam
Maybe if you stopped with the novel length responses he would give up. That or just go ahead and let him suck your dick because it's obvious he has a man crush.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5062/5823847936_641c268d98_z.jpg

Not allowed to bring up kids. Sorry bruh. I dont want to hurt anyones feelings again.

I have AJ quoted in my sig because of dumb crap I think he said and even I think you are being a dumbass. It is becoming obvious what you are doing, and to tell you the truth it is pretty sad/pathetic.

Oh, and as for the wheels I too require better pics before I say yay or nay.

Yeah I am getting tired of complaining about these two. Spam or whatever your name is cut the bullshit and do a better job acting like a site sponsor. AJ stop being a fucking tool (if that is possible )

Yeah I am getting tired of complaining about these two. Spam or whatever your name is cut the bullshit and do a better job acting like a site sponsor. AJ stop being a fucking tool (if that is possible )

:dumb:

I started a thread, James took a shit in it.

someone else started a thread, James took a shit in it, bringing my name in it.

Chris started a thread, James again took a shit in it. But I'm the problem? Maybe James should leave CR for another 8 months. I haven't instigated shit on here in a while. Lately I just get dragged into shit. :fuuuu: