Finally painted my wheels.

mjrsplat

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spam
I just want to reiterate that you need to wash your car. Or just go buy some more spray paint from walmart, close your eyes and shoot. Which ever is easier.

I just want to reiterate that you need to wash your car. Or just go buy some more spray paint from walmart, close your eyes and shoot. Which ever is easier.

I washed my car the following day after pictures were taken. If you like I can post pics tomorrow, or a video of it running. :dumb:

Brb GUIZ buying evo seats for a broke dick dsm that doesn't run!:fa:

needs moar plastidip.

Your car Needs more RUNNING. :dumb:

Brb I'm gonna go break my uncle's car and then take it to a car meet trying to arrange races in a car that's not mine only to back out cuz I made my uncle mad.

Edited by mjrsplat

You don't sequence of events do you? It's similar to order of operations.

I got the sequence right. Overdrive was broke on the car when it showed at the meet, and you tried to arrange races before you left. You had to log offline and think really fucking hard for a response and that's all you came up with? Maybe you should spend more time pondering how to fix obvious issues in your life instead of conjuring up your weak insults and e-stalking me.

I love it when posts get deleted in my thread. @ Sean, I'll hit you up mn.

@ zeitgeist, I took the pics because I just got the rims done and I put gas in it, so I snapped 2 pics to text my brother since he wanted to see the outcome. It wasn't about pride, more about communication.

Fwiw its my car, my mods, I like it, thought I'd share. If you don't like it cool I don't need anyone's approval to mod my vehicle.

When you post a giant troll face that causes a viewing problem for the site, that is what happens.

This thread is a great example of why I will not post appearance mods (if I do any) to my car on here. To many people with to many different tastes...

I like it, it's a cheap way to get a different look. After going back up and looking at it I think it looks 10X better lol. To be honest I didn't really care for the wheels the way they were, I guess they looked to "modern" for the car. I think this looks much better. Kinda has a "under the radar" feel to it.

As far as primer/flat paint goes, well, it's cheaper than a real paint job for sure and it probably was a better option than what WAS on the car. Not many third gens with great paint like Christians, or a couple others I have seen out recently.

It would be cool to see it in person.

If the sun pops out this weekend, text or PM me and we'll get some quick shots along the river in Dublin.

Ok man I'll shoot you a pm.

That muffler is just awful.

True story. It came with the car, I can't find one I like at a price I like that's got a 3" inlet though.. As soon as I do, that muffler is gone.

spray painted car w/ spray painted wheels.......

Didn't know we were playing the obvious game? You drive an over glorified tiberon. I bet high school girls flock to you.

lose the tumescent muffler. Looks like you couldn't find one that fit.

Actually I am having trouble finding a 3" inlet muffler that doesn't look like a coffee can.

Didn't know we were playing the obvious game? You drive an over glorified tiberon. I bet high school girls flock to you.

girls would flock to me in a geo prism....:dumb:

On another note, you drive a rattle canned pos poopra.... keep trying, it may eventually look good.

girls would flock to me in a geo prism....:dumb:

On another note, you drive a rattle canned pos poopra.... keep trying, it may eventually look good.

I could run you wearing flip flops, miss 2nd gear shift and still whoop that car.:dumb:

Guest Spam
I could run you wearing flip flops, miss 2nd gear shift and still whoop that car.:dumb:

Prolly. But when you have 3 wildebeasts in your car and he has 5 to 6 models in his, you prolly will win.