Flame war

Kryptok

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MINIMAL GAPE

Yeah, minimal is probably more appropriate since there was likely more than the absolute smallest ganggape possible.

Fixed ?

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k21/sol740/Fred6-1.jpg

I tilt my head way back... Like Im swallowing a sword.

But I would for sure be checking her phone records. Because if her throat hurts its from sucking off dudes with a dick longer than 3 inches. Sorry you cant reach the back of her throat.

Stop being a douche. I never once insulted your car.

you know how I know your gay....because you put thought in to the art of sucking penis....:fa:

Wow the end of me is you be annoyed of me.. A fucking nobody. Thats who the fuck you are.

You sponsored a site with money you didnt have. You sponsored a site with money that was to go to your electricity. GTFO kid.

You are not worth the time at this time when do you turn 18?

August 13th

I am honestly threatened by how much of an internet hard ass thug you are. Dont talk shit if you cant receive it. True sign of a pussy.

Chris, Cody, both of you idiots need to calm the fuck down.

Chris, it does get annoying when your only insults resemble greatly to ones my brother would say. The delivery is all wrong and you go in a very very small circle with the same things worded slightly different. And you rely on us being ricers (which we are far from) as the basis of your piss poor insults. If Cody were a ricer, his wheels wouldn't be as rare as they are and almost worth more than your car(if they aren't already). If he annoys you so much, ignore him. Get the cock out of your ass that boosts you from 5'3 to 5'5 so you feel like a big boy and stop replying to him. Simple enough for your simple mind..

Cody, you need to quit picking e-fights like your god damn Kimbo Slice. He sucked, and so do your insults in a completely different way of terrible than Chris. You try and make yourself sound smarter than you really are where as Chris embraces him imbred retarded-ness. Just stfu already. For real mini Rick Moranis. I'm all about backing you up but after so many people you piss off it gets old. I heart the shit out of you (homo and non-homo) but seriously, build your car, and shut everyone up when it's done. I know its going to be bad ass because I know how you work. Stop running the mouth and fingers and get back to work on your car. It'll make your butt hurt less.

With that being said, lets get some cake.

Fuck bucks for all.

Chris, it does get annoying when your only insults resemble greatly to ones my brother would say. The delivery is all wrong and you go in a very very small circle with the same things worded slightly different. And you rely on us being ricers (which we are far from) as the basis of your piss poor insults. If Cody were a ricer, his wheels wouldn't be as rare as they are and almost worth more than your car(if they aren't already). If he annoys you so much, ignore him. Get the cock out of your ass that boosts you from 5'3 to 5'5 so you feel like a big boy and stop replying to him. Simple enough for your simple mind..

Cody, you need to quit picking e-fights like your god damn Kimbo Slice. He sucked, and so do your insults in a completely different way of terrible than Chris. You try and make yourself sound smarter than you really are where as Chris embraces him imbred retarded-ness. Just stfu already. For real mini Rick Moranis. I'm all about backing you up but after so many people you piss off it gets old. I heart the shit out of you (homo and non-homo) but seriously, build your car, and shut everyone up when it's done. I know its going to be bad ass because I know how you work. Stop running the mouth and fingers and get back to work on your car. It'll make your butt hurt less.

Fuck bucks for all.

lol, didn't read trying to race a stock Lexus?

Wait a second. You just said a few months ago it was rebuilt and ready to rock.

I also ran too much oil pressure thru the turbo, front seal leaks a bit. It's not a bad leak by any means, just enough for a foggy haze at "stock boost" :gabe:

at any rate, these turbonetics ct-26's dont last very long.

Fuck bucks for all.

:dumb::dumb::dumb:

Shut up.

:gabe:

Nope. Trying to get one of my thumbs out of my ass to make sense of what you said with the google machine.

:no::no:

You obviously don't appreciate movie quote humor...or humor at all in that sense.

:dumb::dumb::fuuuu::fuuuu:

Ok, Looks like another new guy. Did you forget to read this thread? The op just got raped for 20 pages over trying to organize a meet. Now you step in as an obvious noob, and you're here to stick up for Cody? While I don't have any beef with Cody at the moment, you should know he is THE most hated member of CR. If you want to get E-fucked long and hard, you started out on a good note. Thanks to you, this might turn out to be the longest thread in CR history. :fuuuu:

I also ran too much oil pressure thru the turbo, front seal leaks a bit. It's not a bad leak by any means, just enough for a foggy haze at "stock boost" :gabe:

at any rate, these turbonetics ct-26's dont last very long.

Oil Restrictors FTW.

Hell transmission cases, cross pins, and DSM's FTW.