Flame war

Kryptok

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your above posts rest my case as well. You choose not to argue what I have said. You chose to attack my grammar and punctuation. A true sign you have lost already.

I swear next time I see you Im not gonna offer you a dig race... imma beat you up!

Your above posts rest my case as well. You choose not to argue what I have said. You chose to attack my grammar and punctuation. A true sign you have lost already.

I swear next time I see you Im not gonna offer you a dig race... imma beat you up!

1) Let you in on a little secret, i dont take things lightly. Say one more thing and the end result will not be good. I would suggest not talking to me nor coming around me the next time you see me out.

2) I didnt respond to that because there is no reason too. It goes to show that he doesnt have a clue about anything when it comes to keeping things hush,hush. Back pedaling is something you noobs have been doing often these days. He wouldnt have said the name trying to be cool if it wasnt the name.

1) Let you in on a little secret, i dont take things lightly. Say one more thing and the end result will not be good.

2) I didnt respond to that because there is no reason too. It goes to show that he doesnt have a clue about anything when it comes to keeping things hush,hush. Back pedaling is something you noobs have been doing often these days. He wouldnt have said the name trying to be cool if it wasnt the name.

??? Uh oh?? I am awaiting your fist to come through the screen... Because i threatened you to a match of school yard rumbling... Go cry elsewhere.

??? Uh oh?? I am awaiting your fist to come through the screen... Because i threatened you to a match of school yard rumbling... Go cry elsewhere.

No, its principal you peice of shit. You dont go around threatening people without reprocussion.You might do it to other people and get away with it but i am not one of those people. i dont like you and you bring nothing to this forum.

I didnt respond cause there is no reason too.

Besides the fact that i called you out on a fact that was previously stated that you overlooked.. And now you are backpedaling? I think so.

I didnt respond cause there is no reason too.

Besides the fact that i called you out on a fact that was previously stated that you overlooked.. And now you are backpedaling? I think so.

Not backpedaling, i was never pedaling in the first place. Fact is i know people, REAL people within unspoken of gov. agencies. I know to never, EVER discuss anything. Whether they are retired or not, he gave a name. Now was it an alias or not, only he knows. However posting a name and location of anyone is a step in the wrong direction.

No, its principal you peice of shit. You dont go around threatening people without reprocussion.You might do it to other people and get away with it but i am not one of those people. i dont like you and you bring nothing to this forum.

Hmm wow I didnt know you were a roid raging psychopath. Saying imma beat you up, when I clearly have seen you and now how much stronger you are than I, I thought that would be a clear sign that i was joking. But i guess you cant take a joke without having to rip someones head off. :gabe:

Guest Spam
Steve, you cant use logic and reason with this amount of stupid. Either give up, or go drop a cinder block on your head and then post. See post #657 for why you cant win.

Steve, you cant use logic and reason with this amount of stupid. Either give up, or go drop a cinder block on your head and then post. See post #657 for why you cant win.

I know, actually im going to go back to designing my new turbo set up... :fuckyeah:

Not backpedaling, i was never pedaling in the first place. Fact is i know people, REAL people within unspoken of gov. agencies. I know to never, EVER discuss anything. Whether they are retired or not, he gave a name. Now was it an alias or not, only he knows. However posting a name and location of anyone is a step in the wrong direction.

Which is correct... And which is why he didnt post the name of someone worth while. He posted a name of someone high up that he knew. He said sorry for putting those 2 things in the same content making it seem like they were connected.

Hmm wow I didnt know you were a roid raging psychopath. Saying imma beat you up, when I clearly have seen you and now how much stronger you are than I, I thought that would be a clear sign that i was joking. But i guess you cant take a joke without having to rip someones head off. :gabe:

You dont know me well enough to joke that way.

I should of known that jokes about fighting and steroids dont mix.

It will maybe be around 14-15 seconds with a fairly good tune. Its funny you have to come up with a wit-less nickname to try to insult my car. When all I have to say is go work on your Hyundai.

I should of known that jokes about fighting and steroids dont mix.

It will maybe be around 14-15 seconds with a fairly good tune. Its funny you have to come up with a wit-less nickname to try to insult my car. When all I have to say is go work on your Hyundai.

I <3 my hyundai.:fuckyeah: