Flame war

Kryptok

Yes Hal the only other meanings of Queer are

1. Deviating from the expected or normal; strange:

2. Odd or unconventional, as in behavior; eccentric.

3. Of a questionable nature or character; suspicious.

Is he a ricer stranger?

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird I understand queer isn't a one meaning word. Hence why I corrected your use of it. Just letting you know that you used it in context meaning homosexual but once caught in a pickle used your semi-witty intelligence to change it which I appreciate.

I have yet to understand any other meaning of the word in the context you are using it other than homosexual as no other definition makes sense babe.

Last but not least, miss again on the career choice.

No, I didn't. I actually used it in place of weirdo or one of its synonyms. Thanks, you've already shown you do not have a mastery of the any language. You do realize that queer only means gay in slang, right? I know exactly what I'm saying, you just don't seem to grasp it.

Read a dictionary.

Well, You don't seem to do anything worthwhile. I guess you must not be saving "fucks" like me afterall. I mean, the military hasn't been saving me lately. Unless, was I unaware that Westerville was a target for terrorist groups to hit?

Yes Hal the only other meanings of Queer are

1. Deviating from the expected or normal; strange:

2. Odd or unconventional, as in behavior; eccentric.

3. Of a questionable nature or character; suspicious.

Is he a ricer stranger?

Read my other posts.

No, I didn't. I actually used it in place of weirdo or one of its synonyms. Thanks, you've already shown you do not have a mastery of the any language. You do realize that queer only means gay in slang, right? I know exactly what I'm saying, you just don't seem to grasp it.

Read a dictionary.

Well, You don't seem to do anything worthwhile. I guess you must not be saving "fucks" like me afterall. I mean, the military hasn't been saving me lately. Unless, was I unaware that Westerville was a target for terrorist groups to hit?

Slang definitions don't count as definitions?....news to me.

Way to edit your post to add just slightly more bullshit... it's people like you that make me even more proud to serve the country so that you can keep your blinders on and think that the only threat we have is terrorists in our immediate towns. Yay for you big guy.

Slang definitions don't count as definitions?....news to me.

Way to edit your post to add just slightly more bullshit... it's people like you that make me even more proud to serve the country so that you can keep your blinders on and think that the only threat we have is terrorists in our immediate towns. Yay for you big guy.

Yes they do. They don't count as the only definitions. It's ok, the military will pay for you to go to college and learn all about how to use language.

Really? I probably know more about terrorists, their methods, targets, ideology, psychology, history, and sociology than you do. If you would like to go down that road, the ball is in your court.

Yes they do. They don't count as the only definitions. It's ok, the military will pay for you to go to college and learn all about how to use language.

Really? I probably know more about terrorists, their methods, targets, ideology, psychology, history, and sociology than you do. If you would like to go down that road, the ball is in your court.

I never said that slang were they only definitions, simply stating it is the only one you intended to use.

And history possibly got me on that, but the rest...doubtful...I spent too much time than I am willing to admit learning all about them and that shit.

I realize your tactic in arguing to keep on going and always have the last word so have fun with that.

Guest Spam
Pm me your number. We can talk sex and milspec. :):lolguy:

This aint about sex young lad. This is about gettin wet. Drippity drip, sherman hansley, sherm. You know, gettin wet.

Guest Spam
I forgot about drip drip wet along time ago... I skipped right to the gay shit. Down or no?

You need to go get wet. You wont want to be a fagget on here any longer after you get some of dat. Youll find the wet down on cleveland and innis after 1am. It dont last longer, hang out in the burger king. Wait for it. Youll know when you see it.

I never said that slang were they only definitions, simply stating it is the only one you intended to use.

And history possibly got me on that, but the rest...doubtful...I spent too much time than I am willing to admit learning all about them and that shit.

I realize your tactic in arguing to keep on going and always have the last word so have fun with that.

Oh, now you're stating my intent? Seriously? That's the direction you've taken your argument? "Hey, I've failed with logic, I'll go outside the box."

Oh, I'm willing to admit the time I've taken. Let's see, I've been studying international security intensely for about 6 years.

Oh, now you're stating my intent? Seriously? That's the direction you've taken your argument? "Hey, I've failed with logic, I'll go outside the box."

Oh, I'm willing to admit the time I've taken. Let's see, I've been studying international security intensely for about 6 years.

I was unaware any of my tactics were logical.

And its not stating intent...its paraphrasing what was said from a little shit kid you hate but yet message to help his lack of abilities to argue with anyone but his refrigerator and win.

And I'm proud you used up 6 years for your studies...want a cookie or something? Maybe a butt pat and a high five daddy never gave you so you can finally feel good about yourself?

I was unaware any of my tactics were logical.

And its not stating intent...its paraphrasing what was said from a little shit kid you hate but yet message to help his lack of abilities to argue with anyone but his refrigerator and win.

And I'm proud you used up 6 years for your studies...want a cookie or something? Maybe a butt pat and a high five daddy never gave you so you can finally feel good about yourself?

Ok, even I am having trouble translating your first "paragraph".

I need nothing from you. I know more than you, it's ok. I'm obviously fine with knowing more about your enemies than you do. Hey, have you fought in Iraq? I probably know more about the war in Iraq than you do. Just because you have boots on the ground does not mean you are an expert.

I bet I could know more than both of you about whats going on in iraq. :gabe: Nickey always has a connection. giggidy.

My Iraq connection was pretty high up. Be Hal, network like a motherfucker.

As is mine. Except he's not in iraq. He just happens to brief all the super high ups in the military.

Are we playing high card?

I'll show my hand, Colonel Peter Mansoor. He was Gen. Petraeus' executive officer.

Ok, even I am having trouble translating your first "paragraph".

I need nothing from you. I know more than you, it's ok. I'm obviously fine with knowing more about your enemies than you do. Hey, have you fought in Iraq? I probably know more about the war in Iraq than you do. Just because you have boots on the ground does not mean you are an expert.

Never claimed to be an expert...seems you're the one claiming that.

just an FYI because CNN said it, doesn't make it true. They make shit up to make sure smug assholes like you feel like you were right and all comfy that the world is a better place now...

I just love narcissism and the fact you have to be the one who says you're smart and knowledgable. Someones dad should have beat you a little more as a child. Maybe you would be less of a cock smooch...or less angry at the fact you're flacid already.

Just a little note, I haven't been to Iraq and nor will I ever. I don't deploy there. I do, however have 2 friends in the stan and lost one in Iraq so I'm willing to take what they say over any bullshit you "studied".

Are we playing high card?

I'll show my hand, Colonel Peter Mansoor. He was Gen. Petraeus' executive officer.

Your connection are military, mine are all higher ups in agencies that "don't exist"

I would tell you to look them up but you wouldn't find shit on them. Their last name is Burton. From VA. I both of them are retired but I knew our recent news of Bin Laden the day before it was announced....just to start the pissing contest.

Never claimed to be an expert...seems you're the one claiming that.

just an FYI because CNN said it, doesn't make it true. They make shit up to make sure smug assholes like you feel like you were right and all comfy that the world is a better place now...

I just love narcissism and the fact you have to be the one who says you're smart and knowledgable. Someones dad should have beat you a little more as a child. Maybe you would be less of a cock smooch...or less angry at the fact you're flacid already.

Just a little note, I haven't been to Iraq and nor will I ever. I don't deploy there. I do, however have 2 friends in the stan and lost one in Iraq so I'm willing to take what they say over any bullshit you "studied".

I don't learn anything from CNN or any other regular news source. :dumb:

Why do people through around the term narcissism without anyone meeting the definition? It's not my fault I'm great, but it brings me no sexual release.

My studies are guided by people who made the decisions about what we were/are doing. High ranking military officers, senior NCO's, supervisory CIA analysts, etc... You can listen to what they say about what is happening in their AO. I'll listen to the people who paint the bigger picture, about the bigger picture.