Flame war

Kryptok

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't see none of you pussys out when shit got real tonight. I'm done talking about whose faster on the web, the people who were out were the ones who I respect

I drove by at about 1045, That parking lot was packed! I literally could not find a place to park (the only place I did not look was in the row with the people standing), so I took my slow car home.

I drove by at about 1045, That parking lot was packed! I literally could not find a place to park (the only place I did not look was in the row with the people standing), so I took my slow car home.

We were there for maybe 30 mins and went else where

Who puts what on me? I didn't race no poopra..

Not yet Smart guy, you trying to throw down cowboy??? I mean you do have an newer Sti and those things make some crazy power. What you trying to do vs a beat up supra that everyone rags on?

Lmao wtf are you talking about! And my STi is an 04.. I don't know how you call that newer haha.

I mean it's way newer than the supra. Waaaaaaaaaaay newer. You tsaid you always racing people, race the poorah. And 04 is new, I mean what's 7 yrs? I feel like theres some pussy in you.