Lots of cars scene tonight

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

Theres a good percentage of these clowns that just infuriate me. Just because you have an old car doesn't mean you can drive 15mph under the speed limit straddling the double yellow.

:fuuuu:

Because they spent more money on a fender than you have in your account is why they ride slow. Plus they ride slow so you can check em out. Obviously you looked

Because they spent more money on a fender than you have in your account is why they ride slow. Plus they ride slow so you can check em out. Obviously you looked

If it's being driven on public roads, then its not worth that much. And I understand cruising so people can check your car out, but not when there's oncoming traffic.

I used to have a '59 Chevy Apache, I know how much fun it is to get the looks (and titty flashes :fuckyeah:) driving a classic, but I also know if I could drive a 21 foot long 4-speed manual 6600 lb truck with no power steering on one side of the road, these clowns in their "unique flame job" Bel-Airs can do the same.