Can't see my thread in the oven

CWP Tshh

no your not dumb once u get approved an u get to see th rest of the forum u no longer have access to the oven since its not for nubes to post in.

its the dumbest thing ever because almsot all newbs ask teh same dam question.

bad choice on cr but thats my 2cents

I posted pictures of my car in my thread "ms3 saying hello" and now I can't view the thread to see what people had to say... Can anyone help me out here? I'm dumb :mad:

It means you made it out.

STFU and enjoy.

:dumb:

KillJoy

Well can someone tell me what people said about my car? Lol I'm interested in knowing.

The threads closed

Did you see this post?

If you are considering a winter set up let me know. I don't need mine any longer since my MS3 is a summer only driver.

Yes I run OZ's as my winter wheels. :)

O.Z. Superleggera & Blizzak LM-25's. Maybe 10k on them if that. Bought locally with warranty. Wheels are in good condition and perfect in terms of smooth. I have them up to speed.

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/20085_mazdaspeed_3

no your not dumb once u get approved an u get to see th rest of the forum u no longer have access to the oven since its not for nubes to post in.

its the dumbest thing ever because almsot all newbs ask teh same dam question.

bad choice on cr but thats my 2cents

We have to limit the amount of dumb that posts in there, lord knows we have enough already...

Ignore the hate on here, some people have nothing better to do than be a e-dick.

It doesn't bother me. If I was going to mod my car based on what other people thought I'd probably just shoot myself. It's my car not theirs they can close their eyes if they don't like it

so defensive.. I bet it does actually bother you.

We have to limit the amount of dumb that posts in there, lord knows we have enough already...

Ignore the hate on here, some people have nothing better to do than be a e-dick.

meh not so much i think th eman should be able to see his own thread. posst in it anymore no. see it yes.

Paul, shut up! It's smart. Your one of the first people who say "newbs shoulnt welcome newbs"

eeeeh not so much

Well can someone tell me what people said about my car? Lol I'm interested in knowing.

It doesn't bother me. If I was going to mod my car based on what other people thought I'd probably just shoot myself. It's my car not theirs they can close their eyes if they don't like it

Contradiction.

Steven called you his prison bitch with a slow ass car and fought off a few leg humping homosexuals that post here. Something about white on white came up and pics of you nude were shown. It got really ugly, but well all get past it.

Welcome to CR.