2001 Z71 and 1994 Silverado diesel FS/FT

TN94Z28

2001 Chevrolet 1500 Z71 with 84,000 original miles

4 door extended cab

3in lift

33in Nitto or BF Goodwrench tires

18in black rockstars (nitto tires) or 16 chrome american racing ( BF Goodwrench)

newer flowmaster

Poweraid throttle body spacer

AFE Cold air intake

Superchip cortex programmer

7in flip up touchscreen headunit

Ipod hookup

tinted windows

LED tail lights

Line of fire

all stickers and badges were taken off when bought

black diamond plate bed rails and low profile tool box then with a cover over the tailgate spoiler

westin side steps

Black chevy bow tie in grill

Wanting 11,500 obo

Other truck is a 1994 Chevy Silverado 2500

6.5l turbo diesel

109,000 original miles

Tranny rebuilt in 2007

single cab long bed

Turbo back straight pipe

Autozone CAI

mechanically sound and extremely reliable, and is the definition of comfortable when driving

gets 25mpg on average, is higher than what they are supposed to get I don't know what makes the difference but I check it and I put in 60 bucks and drive for 2 weeks

Red cloth interior with no rips or tears

is 4x4 that works great

only thing that gets to me about the truck is that the truck is 2 tone with maroon and grey and because of an accident from the original owner where they backed up with the drivers side door open and hit some thing and crinkled the door so now the drivers side door is the same color maroon but does not have the grey because the truck I got the replacement door off of didn't have it. That is the worst part of the truck, but its just my DD and beater and haven't taken the time to fix it.

Asking 3,500 obo kbb is 4,100

Looking to trade for Evo, WRX, STI, MS3, etc. Just wanting to narrow down to one vehicle and want a sporty 4 door or another turbo diesel truck; 24 valve or duramax but atleast must be a extended cab