wtf!!!! why???

phil

149k a year and drives a cougar..... like a bauce

"Still, for the price of a Porsche, there's not much you can complain about when the car is a nearly indistinguishable replica of the fastest road car in the world."

Except for the gay wheels and monster truck wheel gap.

For car guys FAIL

How many of you think any of the ditzy gold diggers would know the difference? Hit it and quit it like a bauce!

The second they sit in it they will realize it is NOT the real thing.

Ignoring the wheels/wheel gap, there are a number of other things that just don't look quite right on it.

I'd still take that over a stock 2002 Cougar. :)

The second they sit in it they will realize it is NOT the real thing.

Ignoring the wheels/wheel gap, there are a number of other things that just don't look quite right on it.

I'd still take that over a stock 2002 Cougar. :)

First, you are assuming they know what the inside is supposed to look like. Most of the girls your going to run into at the bar and go after you because of this car will barely know where to put the fuel. Wheels can be changed on any car and i would lay money that if we were standing in a bar I could point out 10 girls and if you got lucky 1 of them might know what wheel gap was. My fiance doesn't know what it is after being with a car guy who is part of a car family for 8 years. She enjoys many car shows and goes to every car place I go and still won't spot things like that.