Since Blue98Ls1 made a thread magically lock for no reason-

coltboostin

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linn's bullshit is what helped kill the open street racing scene in Columbus.

When George died, guess who got caught in the middle of it? At this point, if some law somewhere wants a liable party, they go after me. So you say the Supreme Court will back me? Then generously donate legal fees for that battle when it happens.

I've had subpoenas, I've had detectives, I've had death threats, I've had my family dragged through it. Why? Because the fuckers out there that don't understand it want to blame someone. They usually blame me.

Some of you forget this. Ask Linn how he liked his publicly, or people like that cunt Dana trying to fuck him the rest of his life. Ask Brandon Smith what he went through during the aftermath of George's poor decision.

I get tired of explaining this shit everytime someone gets their panties in a bunch. There's a lot more "behind the scenes" then just me saying don't talk about it here. I remember my roots, I remember what CR was based on, but I also remember the recent past and the repercussions of what happens if I don't do something preventative.

So quit shooting the messenger and realize I have to do what I have to do. If one of you want to fill my shoes and take the responsibility for the current state of public affairs, go for it.

Im going to take this alittle further, seeing is how i was the one to fight the street racing case for all the other 8 people involved.

THAT SHIT WAS NOT FUN.

Even as an innocent bystander in the whole incident it was 3 1/2 months, 5 court dates, 3 of which were "continued by the prosecution." Lost my job and after all that I ended up getting divorced due to the issues it caused on an already rocky relationship.

Seriously consider what this shit can do to your lives.

Im going to take this alittle further, seeing is how i was the one to fight the street racing case for all the other 8 people involved.

THAT SHIT WAS NOT FUN.

Even as a bistandard in the whole incident it was 3 1/2 months, 5 court dates, 3 of which were "continued by the prosecution", losing my job and after all that I ended up getting divorced due to the issues it caused on an allready rocky relationship.

The ne

the fuck is a bistandard?

I know most of you can't stand him but rob isn't that bad. He has gotten tons better since getting away from his shop, he looks better since he and Dana split. Just saying it cause no one else will stick up for him.

I know most of you can't stand him but rob isn't that bad. He has gotten tons better since getting away from his shop, he looks better since he and Dana split. Just saying it cause no one else will stick up for him.

I have nothing against Rob but I also don't have any reason to stand up for him.

Sent my car to him to get the seized bolts out of the turbo. Got my car back with only 2 bolts and not 3.

He does great work.. :dumb:

Sent my car to him to get the seized bolts out of the turbo. Got my car back with only 2 bolts and not 3.

He does great work.. :dumb:

theres also shops that tell you your bill will be 1500 and charge you 3 grand... and they are on this site.

i mean its not like you took your car there to get tuned, gave them $800 plus and they spent 5 mins plugging in a base tune and try to tell you its cool

i mean its not like he took your vett and you got one price and your only request was not to let the dumbass with rhinoliner tune your car and when you get back, that dumbass tuned you car and you got charged waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than qouted.

he never did that. the worst rob did is give you what you paid for.

im just saying...

• Upvote 2

theres also shops that tell you your bill will be 1500 and charge you 3 grand... and they are on this site.

i mean its not like you took your car there to get tuned, gave them $800 plus and they spent 5 mins plugging in a base tune and try to tell you its cool

i mean its not like he took your vett and you got one price and your only request was not to let the dumbass with rhinoliner tune your car and when you get back, that dumbass tuned you car and you got charged waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than qouted.

he never did that. the worst rob did is give you what you paid for.

im just saying...

IPS sucks... its a known fact bruh.

No i paid for him to fix it, he quoted me a price and i paid him that price.... i was not given what i paid for.

Jp you already know who to talk to about these events. There is no point of arguing it. This site is more for arguing and bull shit now. But WTF Anthony? Way to fit your screen :lol:

I know, but this was the only way to get Mark out of the closet, and easiest way to drum up races.

The men stepped up and will show up, and Mark went back in his closet to play WoW.