Since Blue98Ls1 made a thread magically lock for no reason-

coltboostin

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also like to know.

Any gun forums that let you publicly setup meets to drive around shooting street signs?

Boxing forums that let you publicly setup meets to ambush random people and beat them up?

Pharmacy forums that let you publicly setup pill parties?

What is wrong with what Tina posted? She is trying to protect the board from legal issues??

If it's legit, then prove it legit and move on. Otherwise it's shady.....call the whambulance.

-Crossle

Women need to learn their place in a man's world. :fuckyeah:

And that world is an online racing forum :gabe:

Did you ever stop to think that the people that started the board grew up? Maybe some note should be taken?

Anthony only stopped racing on the street because he got whored out by everyone and I mean everyone.

http://readingwritingliving.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/2stirring-iron-pot.jpg?w=325&h=232

JP, what other forums are you on that we can talk about what we want to talk about and not get banned or a thread get deleted?

TIA

Antwon

race club is still open. JP has posted on it recently......

JP, what other forums are you on that we can talk about what we want to talk about and not get banned or a thread get deleted?

TIA

Antwon

PM me on Cleveland Racing and I'll make sure you have access to the Private Forum (on the already private forum)

I would also like to know.

Any gun forums that let you publicly setup meets to drive around shooting street signs?

Boxing forums that let you publicly setup meets to ambush random people and beat them up?

Pharmacy forums that let you publicly setup pill parties?

Yup- Cleveland Racing. Do the shit all the time.

Linn's bullshit is what helped kill the open street racing scene in Columbus.

When George died, guess who got caught in the middle of it? At this point, if some law somewhere wants a liable party, they go after me. So you say the Supreme Court will back me? Then generously donate legal fees for that battle when it happens.

I've had subpoenas, I've had detectives, I've had death threats, I've had my family dragged through it. Why? Because the fuckers out there that don't understand it want to blame someone. They usually blame me.

Some of you forget this. Ask Linn how he liked his publicly, or people like that cunt Dana trying to fuck him the rest of his life. Ask Brandon Smith what he went through during the aftermath of George's poor decision.

I get tired of explaining this shit everytime someone gets their panties in a bunch. There's a lot more "behind the scenes" then just me saying don't talk about it here. I remember my roots, I remember what CR was based on, but I also remember the recent past and the repercussions of what happens if I don't do something preventative.

So quit shooting the messenger and realize I have to do what I have to do. If one of you want to fill my shoes and take the responsibility for the current state of public affairs, go for it.

Dana lul i think that's one of the most fucked up ppl i ever met.

At last a truthfull post, QFT!!

There are other sites to discuss this type shit on, those who need to know already know, so why bother even postingthe possiblity of future races on here?

I know I'm just as guilty of it as anyone, but I usually don't show up to things planned in advance, I'm a spur of the moment type of guy.

We talking about Rob's slewbag Dana? I'm going to go ahead and assume so.... I continue to find more and more reasons to dislike Rob the more time I spend under/in/driving/working on my car...

i wont comment on rob because i know he has alot of friends still on here, but she is one raggedy fucking cunt. the world could probably deal without her.

We talking about Rob's slewbag Dana? I'm going to go ahead and assume so.... I continue to find more and more reasons to dislike Rob the more time I spend under/in/driving/working on my car...

I wish I still had some of the negative PM's that she sent me for no reason, after I offered them help with their website (because it looked like dog shit, for starters). She then called me out on facebook, stating all sorts of stuff about me that wasn't true and saying things that I had said that weren't true. So when I called the shop to confront her, I said I wanted to talk to Rob. She said "No, he's busy. Maybe he will call you back". Never got a call back, of course, but she continued to threaten and harass me on facebook.

Crazy cunt.

Its bullshit. The whole "legal" this is a smokescreen of bullshit. A webmaster If it was an issue-it can be made more private-do a purge of all the trolls, the pigs, and anyone why was not an actual "contributor" to the racing scene.

Is facebook or myspace liable when someone kills themselves? Fuck no. Is the mother/father of the bullys them selves even liable? FUCK NO. Only those participation int he acts as per our own Supreme fucking court per

United States v. Lori Drew

http://www.citmedialaw.org/threats/united-states-v-drew

and

Finkel v. Facebook

http://www.citmedialaw.org/blog/2009/finkel-v-facebook-court-rejects-defamation-claim-against-facebook-premised-ownership-user-

If there were "scared" about it-they could easily make all users click a no-fault waiver that cover's their ass. Further, they can not control the actions of its users nor the outcome of what they do. Anyone that thinks something near that would stand up in court is a fucking moron.

So, if Anthony, His wife, brother, or ANY of the MOD team think that CPD>The Supreme fucking court, then we indeed have an issue.

I am not here to talk legal with you, I have talked to Ant about some of the stuff that has happened in the past about setting up races here and none of it sounded fun.

When George died, guess who got caught in the middle of it? At this point, if some law somewhere wants a liable party, they go after me. So you say the Supreme Court will back me? Then generously donate legal fees for that battle when it happens.

I've had subpoenas, I've had detectives, I've had death threats, I've had my family dragged through it. Why? Because the fuckers out there that don't understand it want to blame someone. They usually blame me.

Some of you forget this. Ask Linn how he liked his publicly, or people like that cunt Dana trying to fuck him the rest of his life. Ask Brandon Smith what he went through during the aftermath of George's poor decision.

I get tired of explaining this shit everytime someone gets their panties in a bunch. There's a lot more "behind the scenes" then just me saying don't talk about it here. I remember my roots, I remember what CR was based on, but I also remember the recent past and the repercussions of what happens if I don't do something preventative.

So quit shooting the messenger and realize I have to do what I have to do. If one of you want to fill my shoes and take the responsibility for the current state of public affairs, go for it.

Hire me for director of PR.

Hire me for director of PR.

+1. Hide the owner data of the domain name, Im pretty sure you can do that with any provider. They dont need to know your name, address, etc.

Hire all of us trolls to handle the media, etc. Not shit they can do about it when we troll the fuck out of them. We can be a nameless, faceless organization. When they get trolled by us, then they'll be like, welp, they are CR, they can do pretty much whatever they fuck they want, cause we dont want none.

+1. Hide the owner data of the domain name, Im pretty sure you can do that with any provider. They dont need to know your name, address, etc.

Hire all of us trolls to handle the media, etc. Not shit they can do about it when we troll the fuck out of them.

I would troll them with kindness, tact, and evasive answers. PR noob.

http://electrokami.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Why-So-Serious.jpg

Man, I was really hoping my post would have made you smile. I miss watching you get all worked up.