Since Blue98Ls1 made a thread magically lock for no reason-

coltboostin

True fucking story. This has not gone down hill.... It got rolled off the cliff.

True Story:

People who bitch hardest about CR cry the hardest when banned.

BRB, Begging to come back to CR!!!

:lolguy:

Funny Steve quoting Linn when he blew up my phone to whine about his dick pics being posted all over CR. He seemed to give a fuck then.

And no I dont wanna see Steve's weiner again.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/FatShitSteve-1-1.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had legal papers served to me personally in the past with threats. I didn't wanna ride on them being BS.

As for CR as an LLC, that only limits the liability from what I know. They still have the ability to come after me as owner, right?

Anthony, why not put CR in a company or something and not have your personal name on it? I can completely see your side and the stuff you had to go thru, i just don't see how legally anyone can come after you. I mean ls1tech and svt there are races setup all the time as well as other sites in ohio. I enjoy CR, yes it is not what it used to be but I still check it every day. i don't know if there is a way to get your personal info out of it and let the folks post as their own risk....

Just got done fapping. CAME BUCKETS

The Full Monty had my blood pumpin :gabe::gabe:

Link removed because even though CR sucks anymore and was rolled from a cliff, people still believe it's my duty to exacerbate weiners from our world.

Weiner removed.

~The BADMIN

Edited by MrMeanGreen

Da fuck happened here!?!

Say what you want but all of you should at least be happy the powers that be are a lot more patient with the ban hammer than other sites I've been on. Hell, if the mods here got to ban all the people they asked us to this thread would be 1 page.

Have fun complaining, and posting wierd shit... toodles :gabe:

As for CR as an LLC, that only limits the liability from what I know. They still have the ability to come after me as owner, right?

WRONG... they go after the company, not the owner(s) . You can do Green LLC dba Columbus Racing and they have to go after Green LLC, not the titled owner(s) of the LLC, just like with a INC. I know a Great business lawyer that can help you understand and even get you set up correctly.

Say what you want but all of you should at least be happy the powers that be are a lot more patient with the ban hammer than other sites I've been on. Hell, if the mods here got to ban all the people they asked us to this thread would be 1 page.

Because it's people they don't like on a personal level or that person dares to question anything? :o

WRONG... they go after the company, not the owner(s) . You can do Green LLC dba Columbus Racing and they have to go after Green LLC, not the titled owner(s) of the LLC, just like with a INC. I know a Great business lawyer that can help you understand and even get you set up correctly.

WRONG you can still be listed on a lawsuit and have to defend yourself. I have seen it many times for clients where they were hit with the lawsuit along with their company.

Not to mention you have to pay the state fees to be in good standing as a company and pay to incorporate if I am not mistaken.

The corporate veil can be difficult to cut through, however it does not stop a person from being served papers.

An LLC for CR would not be a bullet proof vest for a lawsuit as related to the various cases discussed here.

The intent of the law behind the establishment of LLC's back in the late 70's and through today is to allow individuals to conduct their financial and business affairs in a more efficient manner. LLC's are also targeted at protecting personal assets. That doesn't mean you won't have to pay to defend yourself when you are served. You will and in the cases discussed here, it won't be cheap.

There are exceptions too. A member of an LLC can be held personally liable for many different types of claims including the omission of a member. I would challenge the role of a moderator or admin here. What's their role in the operation of CR and were they included in the establishment of the LLC? Could CR be liable for negligent hiring? Very likely and most definitely something Anthony would have to defend against. LLC protections also do not apply entirely in cases where the members own negligence, fraud or illegal activity causes death in a criminal act.

Every member who actively participates in the operation of the LLC runs the risk that his actions or lack of action will result in personal liability. Beware mods. This is particularly a risk of a service business in which the members provide the key service. How would you define the core of CR's service? It would leave it open to loop holes. You can't operate this board in a reckless manner and expect an LLC to protect you. No different than operating a club and expecting an LLC to protect you against illegal activity inside.