Doesnt look good for HTC and Android...Discuss

Murse

87gt, do you have ubuntu on your phone? Is it pretty usable? I've never tried it, I've ran win98 on my nexus, but there isn't any use for it.

I tried it on my old moto droid 1. It ran decent at best. TightVNC worked with it so that made me super happy. I didn't use it but a few times but it was enough to tickle my insides. :fa:

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apple Sneaks by Android in Fourth Quarter U.S. Smartphone Sales

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/25/apple-google-microsoft-idUSL5E8CO4QP20120125

Apple Reports First Quarter Results

Highest Quarterly Revenue and Earnings Ever

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20120124006782/en/Apple-Reports-Quarter-Results

IMO the second article is most striking and good to see. Both are incredible though considering it's Apple vs How many other manufacturers?

Apple Sneaks by Android in Fourth Quarter U.S. Smartphone Sales

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/25/apple-google-microsoft-idUSL5E8CO4QP20120125

Apple Reports First Quarter Results

Highest Quarterly Revenue and Earnings Ever

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20120124006782/en/Apple-Reports-Quarter-Results

IMO the second article is most striking and good to see. Both are incredible though considering it's Apple vs How many other manufacturers?

winning. Wish i still had my iphone

and fucking lawl at the comment above

On a side note, Apple is in the process of replacing the "4s" logo with a "5". Industry professionals forecast the simple cosmetic change will result in another record setting quarter.

I could still see this happening. Especially since so many people were upset about this version being called 4S and not 5, like it means any fucking thing at all. Not really an Apple fanboy as computers go, hate them because they are different... Macsist? Maybe it's the crazy no-buttons mouse mind-fuck..

Either way, I prefer the iPhone, even though I hate the company and their hipster faggot followers... except me... I'm no hipster.

I could still see this happening. Especially since so many people were upset about this version being called 4S and not 5, like it means any fucking thing at all. Not really an Apple fanboy as computers go, hate them because they are different... Macsist? Maybe it's the crazy no-buttons mouse mind-fuck..

Either way, I prefer the iPhone, even though I hate the company and their hipster faggot followers... except me... I'm no hipster.

I love apple and the followers. They are paying for my new guns, and cars, and upgrades to my house. Love them! I might just tattoo an apple on my ass (apple bottom kekekeke) after the bonus Im getting.

Y'all mad, No fucks given to buy a new phone each year because I can afford it. I know, I'd be smart to drop more money on a busted 10-20 year old vehicle than I spend with apple each year. That would make me smart right? :o

In the end it's all about what each person likes and what their hobbies are. Intelligence is measured by the products one purchases. :dumb:

Brah it just works bro, and it has apps and shit. I tried installing skype on a buddy's iphone a few weeks back, it wouldn't let me because I wasn't on wifi.

:dumb:

I don't know how people put up with all that small bullshit that I always run into on the iphone. Oh, I know, it's because fuckers don't know any better but then continue to run theyr mouth about how fucking magical and better the iphone is. Whatever, keep living in LaLaLand, just proves to me your ignorance. If you really like something because you actually like it that's fine, but I'm yet to find that person.

I don't know how android people put with all the big bullshit like shitty battery life. Like only getting 3-4 hours out of their android phone. How the fuck do I NOT like my phone, if I/we didn't why would I keep buying it? You fuckers make no cents.

I do Pandora, tapatalk, youtube, facebook and internet browser all day and my phone goes from 6am till 9pm. 15 hours of almost solid use.

I do Pandora, tapatalk, youtube, facebook and internet browser all day and my phone goes from 6am till 9pm. 15 hours of almost solid use.

BOOM

Yeah I don't have any battery problems either. I'm also pretty sure that people were bitching about battery life on the 4S so...