3/22 MEGA picture-post.

Benyen Soljax

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nekkid and I are always riding together. We've found the 919 and VFR to be pretty evenly matched. He's got a little advantage in ease of turn in and I've got . . . well a big windscreen lol

I just checked the sportrider numbers for the VFR, and I'm surprised. I would have thought the 919 a bunch faster, but it's only a little faster.

Only experience I can directly compare to, is that it holds it's own with an RC51. I can close it up quick out of the turns, but the RC51 will pull away at higher rpms. This would be with both bikes flat out WOT. The 919 does seem to have a top end that is reached rather quickly. Approx 145mph. Never had the guts yet to look down to check real close. Just really quick peeks at the speedo. I mean I almost got blown off a Kawasaki at 140+ once, and I don't intend to repeat that stunt. It's a great story though.

Hey Recon,

I was wondering who you were after sunday. Thanks a ton for hanging back with me in the early twisties, Im the 99 black superhawk, that was a total dog playing it overly safe. I appreciated that man.

A few of us grabbed some sushi lastnight, Mrbret, his wife(sorry forget your name), Wendi, and myself, after a little run to IP to get some gear. Shes doing much better.

Bike is totalled, she had the insurance paperwork filled out and done, just waiting on check/title etc. Gave her $$ for her gear too so thats a good day! We pulled off her license plate and battery so the bike is waiting on pickup now.

I know Mr.Brett has found a few bikes already and wendi called on one too. So hopefully she ll be up and riding in a week/two. Not to mention the weather looks crappy next week early so give some time to look.

Anyone know any good deals/bikes out there might wanna let Mr.Brett, or someone know.

Glad she's alright and ready to get back out there! Now if we can just convince her to complete her riding gear w/set of pants

Yeah, I like Kevlar, but even I have not taken the time to purchase a pair or two. tsk tsk shame on me

Hey Recon,

I was wondering who you were after sunday. Thanks a ton for hanging back with me in the early twisties, Im the 99 black superhawk, that was a total dog playing it overly safe. I appreciated that man.

A few of us grabbed some sushi lastnight, Mrbret, his wife(sorry forget your name), Wendi, and myself, after a little run to IP to get some gear. Shes doing much better.

Bike is totalled, she had the insurance paperwork filled out and done, just waiting on check/title etc. Gave her $$ for her gear too so thats a good day! We pulled off her license plate and battery so the bike is waiting on pickup now.

I know Mr.Brett has found a few bikes already and wendi called on one too. So hopefully she ll be up and riding in a week/two. Not to mention the weather looks crappy next week early so give some time to look.

Anyone know any good deals/bikes out there might wanna let Mr.Brett, or someone know.

I think she needs another yellow Suzuki, same as the one she had. I like those. Besides, they are easy to find used.

what's up fellas. This is Randy. I've read all of your interesting comments on the ride. I've ordered all of the parts for the bike including some new parts. Need to get it ready for the upcoming track day at Mid-Ohio. I should be back in riding next week.

what's up fellas. This is Randy. I've read all of your interesting comments on the ride. I've ordered all of the parts for the bike including some new parts. Need to get it ready for the upcoming track day at Mid-Ohio. I should be back in riding next week.

glad to see you made it on the forum. post up and itnro thread :)

i'm still waiting for my upper cowl. it should of been here already. my friend and i just put his 07 R1 back together. started for the first time today. He cracked his frame, we had to pull everything apart and replace the frame and sub frame along with many many many many other parts. everything is done now finally.

Them little 600's ain't so little when ya have to pick 'em out of a perch and bring them down when the place of rest is six feet above road.

We should have took pictures Greg. I was waiting to see you put this in a post somewhere. Thanks for killing my pride some more, lol. Knee still hurts like hell