Vids from this weekend

phil

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be out friday for sure and I just got a camera so I can do something while im riding around with my buddie... Sat is grudge racing as well humm I may have to have a lil chit chat with him. MCIR is the shit. Ill bring a case up and go ham ha ha ha. I love this trash talk btw. And mr poopra or whatever your name is now 255"s are still rubber bands. Untill you hit 275's or bigger your running on lil kid tires. If you dont want to have to make excuses than get some rubber on your car. I have made an lsx car hook in when it was slightly wet out no problem. A boosted car should be a cake walk just dont put that bad boy to the floor and keep it there untill you look like John Force warming up for a race...

Ill be out friday for sure and I just got a camera so I can do something while im riding around with my buddie... Sat is grudge racing as well humm I may have to have a lil chit chat with him. MCIR is the shit. Ill bring a case up and go ham ha ha ha. I love this trash talk btw. And mr poopra or whatever your name is now 255"s are still rubber bands. Untill you hit 275's or bigger your running on lil kid tires. If you dont want to have to make excuses than get some rubber on your car. I have made an lsx car hook in when it was slightly wet out no problem. A boosted car should be a cake walk just dont put that bad boy to the floor and keep it there untill you look like John Force warming up for a race...

Me u bring cases and make fun happen on sat... Im debating bringing the car sat. I may just being the tree and beer

Me u bring cases and make fun happen on sat... Im debating bringing the car sat. I may just being the tree and beer

Ha ha ha ha better bring the car cause if I show up to that shit the balt will be there to drag ur ass down the quarter ha ha ha:) I can not play with the tree though im on probi for the next week or so and I will not play untill I am free if you feel me. Ya ill be out friday for sure with the camera though and saturday is up in the air at this point but grudge racing is always a good time for sure....

Oh and Dover bring that Evo out for sure. No one wants a pice of the busa that is untill I get my roll monstar ready so you might as well bring out your car and make it fair game instead of pissing on the entire lot with your turbo beast....

Ha ha ha ha better bring the car cause if I show up to that shit the balt will be there to drag ur ass down the quarter ha ha ha:) I can not play with the tree though im on probi for the next week or so and I will not play untill I am free if you feel me. Ya ill be out friday for sure with the camera though and saturday is up in the air at this point but grudge racing is always a good time for sure....

Car won't be at Marion, and idk if I'll run the car again until the clutch goes in

Oooh... Got ya. When are u getting the clutch in??

Ordering it Friday, its going to hurt the pockets a little but I cant wait to get it in and start shutting some mouths up. When is ben getting his