New Graphics!

V4junkie

The centerpiece for my bike theme is now on. I plan on tinkering with it quite a bit more and taking care of some details but it's great to finally have my fairings back. This was a wild idea I had in my head to repaint my bike after I went down and I think it has come out exactly as I imagined it. Enjoy!

:guitar::badgerrock:

IMAG0081.jpg

IMAG0080.jpg

IMAG0082.jpg

Thanks everyone! I will be blacking out the cans tomorrow and maybe moving the VFR800 up to the line where the turn signals are. Trying to think of a few more ideas. I might also have a few black car and bike silhouettes done for 'kills' and put them on my tank or somewhere thereabouts.

That thing is retarded cool! Seriously unique and awesome. Great job! Now, you just need to get rivets put on to replicate panels on the side...

+1 on the rivets and also they usualy have warning writing on them too for intake exhaust, guns ?? You know !

camo netting airbrushed would be sweet too !!

It's been way overdone the last several years, but I still like the idia !! Here's a friends that came out nice !!

15p3n74.jpg

Edited by Catman

Well I do have "No Step" up on the fairing by the seat. Maybe some sort of caution about afterburners would look good too . . .

On the body, By the air intake tubes, In white writing ( Intake )

The centerpiece for my bike theme is now on. I plan on tinkering with it quite a bit more and taking care of some details but it's great to finally have my fairings back. This was a wild idea I had in my head to repaint my bike after I went down and I think it has come out exactly as I imagined it. Enjoy!

:guitar::badgerrock:

IMAG0081.jpg

IMAG0080.jpg

IMAG0082.jpg

Nice Job, I likes!