iPhone Angry Birds vs Android Angry Birds...

KillJoy

The people that paid for it on the iphone when it was first released paved the way for android users. The sponsors jumped on the bandwagon thanks to the popularity along with the paying iphone customers to make it free for android users.... I think

It's true.

As an up and coming platform, they had to provide access to better "free" apps at first to help gain support. You can't enter on day 1 against something like Itunes and succeed.

As time grows it will equalize and everything will be about the same price on apple or android.

On the flipside, when facebook had people design the Android app they either:

a) Have their iphone developers create the android app (unfamiliar with the platform or are deliberately trying to sabotage android)

b) Hired Corky from Life Goes On to create the app.

Doesn't surprise me. When smart phones are sold on price points and BOGO offers you sure as shit better not then expect people to pay for apps.

Advertising on Android brings in more revenue than advertising on the iphone.

On the flipside, when facebook had people design the Android app they either:

a) Have their iphone developers create the android app (unfamiliar with the platform or are deliberately trying to sabotage android)

b) Hired Corky from Life Goes On to create the app.

Don't feel too bad, the latest FB update for iOS is junk too. Pretty sure FB has hired chimps for their app programmers.

I didn't know what Angry Birds was until I got my wife an Evo 3g, true story. Seeing what it is, I don't know why it's even popular.

I'm just going to stick with brick breaker on my Blackberry.