Are people swimming in buckeye lake?

Bam

Thinking about taking the boat to buckeye this weekend to tube/wakeboard/ski but am aware of the algae at Brooks beach. Wondering what the rest of the lake looked like and what everyones thoughts were?

If you read the stipulations on the algae problem, you'll see that it doesn't actually prohibit swimming. It suggests not swallowing it, but what lake water would you ever swallow.

I've swam in it multiple weekends this year, and the swimming areas have been packed all summer.

If you read the stipulations on the algae problem, you'll see that it doesn't actually prohibit swimming. It suggests not swallowing it, but what lake water would you ever swallow.

I've swam in it multiple weekends this year, and the swimming areas have been packed all summer.

You always ingest a little bit when you get tossed from the tube or go down hard wakeboarding etc....

I can't get in Buckeye Lake. I honestly get sick every single time I do.

You always ingest a little bit when you get tossed from the tube or go down hard wakeboarding etc....

I can't get in Buckeye Lake. I honestly get sick every single time I do.

vaginatis is a serious condition.

:D