Awesome NSX Video

I actually like them more and more. I still can not believe how much money they still sell for.

Its like the 4th gen Supras, high re sale price due to fanboys but the Supra I like.

How could you hate the NSX?

Not a fanboy of them, they have zero appeal for me

Its like the 4th gen Supras, high re sale price due to fanboys but the Supra I like.

Not a fanboy of them, they have zero appeal for me

+2 not a fan

there is one for sale over on scarborough blvd now.

lol

Some of the comments in that video are hilarious.

. The border between human and technology is brought to us by Honda. They make our dreams come true. I am driving Honda and everytime I turn the key to start the engine I feel the love that thousands of people put in this car.

I certainly hope in the 20 years since the NSX came out some cars could walk it around the ring.

The handling on those cars is amazing.

Bah...I'd still take a 3000GT over that any day of the week. Much cheaper, much faster and handles about just as good. Invest in some coilovers and a $5 boost controller on the 3000GT and the NSX will look like a joke. Same goes for a 300ZX. Now, the NSX is a good looking car, I'll give it that.

Bah...I'd still take a 3000GT over that any day of the week. Much cheaper, much faster and handles about just as good. Invest in some coilovers and a $5 boost controller on the 3000GT and the NSX will look like a joke. Same goes for a 300ZX. Now, the NSX is a good looking car, I'll give it that.

Your comparing Apples to Oranges.

Did you watch the 2nd part to that video, where the NSX beats out the 3000GT by almost 2 seconds?

NSX walks an RS4 -

Watch some of the Best Motoring video series, maybe it will help you understand a bit more why the NSX has such a following. It is a design, that really hasn't changed much in 15+ years

- Good Video that shows how much the NSX would dominate over cars in it's class. In a 4 lap race, after it starts well behind the pack, it still ends up winning by a good majority over most of the pack.

I've watched that video like 20 times.

How am I comparing Apples to Oranges? The NSX, 3000GT, 300ZX, Supra, Skyline and RX7 were all in the same class. You're comparing it to an RS4...that's Apple's and oranges...one's a sedan and the other is a "super car".

I raced an NSX once in my 3000GT when all I had was exhaust and more boost, NSX was a joke. What makes it even more sad is that I paid $8000 for my 3000GT, he probably paid upwards of $60,000

Your comparing Apples to Oranges.

Did you watch the 2nd part to that video, where the NSX beats out the 3000GT by almost 2 seconds?

NSX walks an RS4 -

Watch some of the Best Motoring video series, maybe it will help you understand a bit more why the NSX has such a following. It is a design, that really hasn't changed much in 15+ years

- Good Video that shows how much the NSX would dominate over cars in it's class. In a 4 lap race, after it starts well behind the pack, it still ends up winning by a good majority over most of the pack.

And there is a reason Honda hasnt made another one since the 90s

I've watched that video like 20 times.

How am I comparing Apples to Oranges? The NSX, 3000GT, 300ZX, Supra, Skyline and RX7 were all in the same class. You're comparing it to an RS4...that's Apple's and oranges...one's a sedan and the other is a "super car".

I raced an NSX once in my 3000GT when all I had was exhaust and more boost, NSX was a joke.

Your talking about something that has a Forced Induction setup, against something that is NA. The original NSX (pre 97) only had ~270 hp at the crank. It ran the 1/4 in 13.5, but it wasn't built for that. It was built to go on a circuit.

On a circuit course, the NSX would walk any of those cars, that are in it's time. You can't compare a 92 NSX to a 2010 GT-R....just isn't plausible.

And there is a reason Honda hasnt made another one since the 90s

Really? The car was sold up until 2006 in the US. You should know a bit more about what you are saying before you open your mouth.

They are slating a re-release in the next few years.

The NSX was also the concept car for the Mclaren F1, in regards to ride quality, and handling performance.

The original NSX (pre 97) only had ~270 hp at the crank.

And all the other cars had no more than 280hp because that was the gentleman's agreement they had over there. Not here in the old USA though, here we had 300hp (91-93) and 320hp 3000GT's/Supras/300ZXs.

I swear if I see one more Emo fuck Honda or VW video I am going to loose my mind.

Sure, nice work if this is your senior thesis and your a faggot Arts Major, but

1)Its a god damn NSX.

2)Its a God Damn CAR-this is not AVATAR 3D.

Save this Video for the gay clubs-A 10 second Clip of a 1000whp NSX on the dyno would have been 100x more appealing.

• Downvote 1

I dont mind the nsx, but they are really over priced. Aftermarket stuff is ridiculously expensive and then to get factory work done is ridiculously expensive. I would much rather have a supra as well. For the money that youll have in building an nsx motor and turbo you could have a supra that double the horsepower

Really? The car was sold up until 2006 in the US. You should know a bit more about what you are saying before you open your mouth.

They are slating a re-release in the next few years.

The NSX was also the concept car for the Mclaren F1, in regards to ride quality, and handling performance.

You almost never see one on the road. They are more collector pieces than actual cars to drive. And the ones that I do see on the road are peices of shit that some fanboy thinks its got 1000 horsepower, hell I was sitting at a light on Polaris and a red one with some EMO fag rolled next to me and revved at me.

I can see why the NSX has such a following, its brainwashed morons like yourself falling for Hondas PR campaign. Next thing you know your going to tell me the Honda Fit was the best all around car ever made.

The Honda Fit is the best all around car ever made. Every time I turn the key to start the engine I feel the love that thousands of people put in this car

well played.

I mean honestly this argument has no bearing on the car, you either like it or you do not but Mr Butthurt inspired me to have fun arguing