1992 BMW 850ci

blue98ls1

This is a feeler. I am debating selling my BMW for a G8, Maxima or something I will be able to fit 3 kids in the back of. I love this car, but we have absolutely no room for another car and something is going to have to leave in order for us to get another car. So here it is:

1992 BMW 850Ci - Automatic - V12 - 113k miles and counting.

It was in an accident at some point in its early life, and it does show this on the title. I have dealer service records for the first 10 yrs or so, and I have the records during the time we have owned it. Prior to us owning it, it was the Dean of the Cleveland Technical College's car and all of the work was done there and the records have been destroyed. :yuno: So there is about a 10 yr gap in records.

It has been lowered with racing dynamic's springs, and has the rare racing dynamic's wheels. It also has some exhaust work done. It sounds good. Car is otherwise stock.

Had a recent oil change in the last couple hundred miles as well as having the oil pan gasket replaced. It has a very minor oil leak at the upper oil pan gasket. It does not leave any oil spots on the driveway, but is wet under the car.

Had the transmission fluid changed and transmission filter replaced about 500 miles ago. It does need the 2 tranny mounts replaced, I have the parts, just haven't had time to take it in and have them replaced.

It has a warning light on the dash to have the brake pads replaced, I already had them replaced, just not sure how to reset the light. :o

Asking $8,000. Or best offer.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x123/wannarace928/217200_10150163996018863_508293862_6828473_8201856_n.jpg

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x123/wannarace928/216152_10150163996058863_508293862_6828474_6394374_n.jpg

Look on bimmerforums and youll find that theres a way to manually reset that light with a paperclip, I know sounds odd but it works fine. I just dont remember what it was exactly. Same thing with the oilchange indicators in older bimmers.

I will take some better pictures of it in a few days. Never really had a chance to take many pics of it.

I just took this car on a trip to Chillicothe today, did fantastic.

We are bringing home a new "family car" either tomorrow or Wed, so this needs to go soon.

Price drop - $7500 Or make an offer, I just may take it.

I will be listing this car on ebay soon if it doesn't sell quickly. We have absolutely no space to keep all of these cars. :(

You can drop a few off at my house. I will gladly keep a few of them safe and clean.