To the biker on gender rd today....

Murse

So driving into work today and I passed this kid on his sport bike going the other direction. You were heading toward canal Winchester at around 235pm wearing NO shirt, No helmet, and you were FUCKING texting!! I hope to god you drop your bike today!! (without hitting someone at the same time)

I've been around bikes my whole life. I don't care about the no helmet thing, that's your choice, you hit something you will die, not me! No shirt well that's just plain dumb. But to top it off you were fucking texting! Now your taking other lives into you hands.

/rant

it was to hot first off to wear my leathers, second off i was texting this hot bitch to try to meet up with her! Just cause you can't ride good doesn't mean i cant. So fuck off!

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgA8RIrmLu73GEdt6W94jXlcK9ReXrNX3VTYpleBpUoKG1WLpT

Same goes for the tool bikers about 2 weeks ago at roughly 3:00 AM on 665/Hoover. Both passed me on a double yellow, screaming up the rear until the last second with brights on, second guy almost clipped my bumper causing me to lock my brakes then proceeds to almost smack a deer at what I can only assume was 100+.

"Look twice, save a life." Think twice. Don't ride like a fuggin scrote and get upset at everyone not respecting bikers.

EDIT: No bicyclist ever caused me a problem like bikers have. Just a little "for the record" fact.

Same goes for the tool bikers about 2 weeks ago at roughly 3:00 AM on 665/Hoover. Both passed me on a double yellow, screaming up the rear until the last second with brights on, second guy almost clipped my bumper causing me to lock my brakes then proceeds to almost smack a deer at what I can only assume was 100+.

"Look twice, save a life." Think twice. Don't ride like a fuggin scrote and get upset at everyone not respecting bikers.

EDIT: No bicyclist ever caused me a problem like bikers have. Just a little "for the record" fact.

Pussyhurt beta

problem is, is that it probably wont teach him a thing and he'll go out and do it again. thats when i accidently pour isopropyl alcohol into the wounds "oh sorry i thought that was iodine!":gabe:
  • Downvote 1

lol the difference between wearing a tshirt and no tshirt if you go down is minimal at best

now the texting thing I get but meh whatever who gives a shit. I call it cleansing of the gene pool

lol the difference between wearing a tshirt and no tshirt if you go down is minimal at best

now the texting thing I get but meh whatever who gives a shit. I call it cleansing of the gene pool

I didn't realize they allowed Mexicans on this website. :no:

The only thing I can see people complaining about is the texting, you will see bikers daily not wearing a helmet, shirt, and speeding or whatever, I've learned to ignore those types. But the texting thing is kinda of outrageous I feel like that must of been a pretty damn important text to do while riding lol..