To the biker on gender rd today....

Murse

But the texting thing is kinda of outrageous I feel like that must of been a pretty damn important text to do while riding lol..

Has anyone considered he might have just been dialing a phone number or simply typing in a name to pull up a contact ph# ? A distraction yes, but when I drive the MS3 that doesn't have bluetooth or Sync like the Fusion, I do that with ease.

The crazy thing I saw yesterday wasn't on a motorcycle but rather a bicyclist with no helmet riding down Snouffer (not a bike friendly road to begin with) in heavy traffic, with his hands down to the sides....ie not on his handlebars.

Pissed me off as if he fell due to his own fault, I would have crushed and killed his worthless ass and had to live with that and deal with the aftermath bullshit.

Has anyone considered he might have just been dialing a phone number or simply typing in a name to pull up a contact ph# ? A distraction yes, but when I drive the MS3 that doesn't have bluetooth or Sync like the Fusion, I do that with ease.

The crazy thing I saw yesterday wasn't on a motorcycle but rather a bicyclist with no helmet riding down Snouffer (not a bike friendly road to begin with) in heavy traffic, with his hands down to the sides....ie not on his handlebars.

Pissed me off as if he fell due to his own fault, I would have crushed and killed his worthless ass and had to live with that and deal with the aftermath bullshit.

So someone riding a bicycle with not hand on the handle bars pisses you off but someone riding a cratch ocket with no hands is ok? Seems logical.