Selling my boat

Sam1647545489

Its a 89 220 stingray. Its actually 23 feet long. It has a cuddy in the front that can easily sleep 2 grown adults. Current motor is a 355 sbc with ported vortec heads, comp cam, performer intake and 600DP carb. Makes around 350hp. Will do 60mph with a full tank and 6 people on board. A few mph more with less gas and 1 single person. Have hit 65mph. The spare motor is a complete 355 with all stock parts. Its complete with manifolds and all accessories. It will come with everything here. You will need to install a prop as I am pulling the one off of it. I can put on a 19* prop on it for you. Motor hold 65psi of oil at WOT and 25psi at idle. It never over heats or anything. Starts up everytime. The first 6500$ cash gets it. I am only selling cause I am wanting to move to a bigger boat if this one sells.

Video of boat

http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t214/ls2sam/?action=view&current=VID00008-20110611-1011.mp4

• 1 month later...