ALMS/Indy @ Mid-Ohio this weekend!

Dr. Apex

that was a blast! i'm missing today since i don't have a babysitter and no infield parking pass...it sucks carting kids around without a central base down in the shade.

i didn't get sun burnt but i'm already pretty tan, but my poor husband is red!! he's back up there today :D

Rich, you're only a mere mortal! Who do you think you are, getting so close to Mr. Pobst?

Randy had to go the WC autograph session when I got to the pits and took that pic and told me to drop by.....

I decided to go to the infield and trolled the line with all the WC drivers. Apparently a coworker drove the race... I knew that one civic si looked familiar.

The 4 KPAX drivers were signing stress balls for the fans and by 3 or 4 people ahead of me, they decided to stop to not hold up the line. Fair enough, but I won't get a ball :(. When Randy sees me, he beckons a fresh stress ball without my asking while shouting my name and signs it, along with the other KPAX guys..Randy is a class act .

He specifcally said "HEY RICH, you made it. (turns to KPAX crew) Get this man a ball for us to sign"

Randy had to go the WC autograph session when I got to the pits and took that pic and told me to drop by.....

I decided to go to the infield and trolled the line with all the WC drivers. Apparently a coworker drove the race... I knew that one civic si looked familiar.

The 4 KPAX drivers were signing stress balls for the fans and by 3 or 4 people ahead of me, they decided to stop to not hold up the line. Fair enough, but I won't get a ball :(. When Randy sees me, he beckons a fresh stress ball without my asking while shouting my name and signs it, along with the other KPAX guys..Randy is a class act .

He specifcally said "HEY RICH, you made it. (turns to KPAX crew) Get this man a ball for us to sign"

Very cool, I wouldn't expect anything less from him, really.

Very cool. Wish I knew you had tickets as well...

I saw you parking as I was walking to the Paddock area. I looked down the isle you drove down as I walked past, but you must have been looping around somewhere (saw where you ended up as I left).

Definitely fun, despite the rain.

• 2 weeks later...