Stuff I don't use

Casper

Homedics Envirascape. Tabletop waterfall fountain. Very relaxing. Waterfall is lit up. Comes with pump, light, rocks, etc. Everything complete and in the box. Was $50 new. I'll take $15.

Mr. Coffee 10-cup coffee maker. Really basic model. White. Works fine. I just got a new one with a clock. Was $35 new. I'll take $10.

Sharp 27" TV. Isn't perfect by any means. The front flip-up cover is missing, so the adjustment knobs are showing. Tuner has a hard time with channels over 30 sometimes. That never bothered me because I either used a cable box or VCR as the tuner. Has s-video and composite inputs on the back. Works great as long as you use an external tuner. $45

TV Stand. Just a basic stand. Holds up to 27". Has four shelves beside the tv and a little cabinet with two doors under the tv. Bought it less than a year ago from Wal-Mart for like $50. I'll take $20.

Corner TV stand. Black. Holds up to 32" tv. Has a few shelves underneath. Sits on wheels. $10

Philips Magnavox VCR. VCR+. 4-Head. Hi-Fi Stereo. Eject button on VCR broke, but works fine with remote. $10.

Playstation. 1 controller. All a/v cables and power cable. Comes with Gran Turismo 2, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, and No Fear Downhill Mountain Biker. Also has at least one memory card. $20.

VHS movies: The Avengers, Pirates of Silicon Valley, Swordfish, Stigmata, Goldeneye, SLC Punk, Carnival of Souls, Natural Born Killers, Twisted Tales of Felix the Cat. $2/ea

Box of misc XBox parts. Motherboard, harddrive, cables, 1 complete case, etc. $10 for all of it.

Inflatable Guiness glass. About 18" tall. Say something about St Patty's Day 06. I have a few of them. They're actually from a pub in London. $5/ea

More to come soon I'm sure as I continue the cleaning.

• 6 years later...
Nobody wants to watch him masturbate.

Hey there's a female in it for a little bit. She goes running and screaming at about the 2 minute mark. But you see a little bush first and there's some solid side-boob as she goes running away.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
You and Bad324 have a house cleaning sale every other week. Get together and have a yard sale, proceeds benefiting your Pelatonia ride. Or have an OR yard sale in a lot somewhere in Columbus going towards H & B.
This thread is from 07-31-2006. :D