All Ohio Reptile show aug 13th

im faster

yea there is some real trash there. some stuff that i would never bat a eye at. many "breeders" i wouldnt mind seeing brought up on animal cruelty charges. BUT there are also some great breeders there too. there is one that has bredl's pythons usually that i would love to pick one up from. if your interested in picking up a new herp it can definitely be good place to check out. just have to be sure to check over any animal well. its also waaay to easy to impulse buy there. some good stuff there.

We plan on attending. I forgot about the last one until the next day. Im mostly looking for dart frogs and the like for my terrarium. I wanna get rid of these tiny little leopard frogs. They're as big as my pinkie nail, still. They were raised from tadpoles, but once they're a little bigger, I'll probably take to my buddy's pond where they orginated.

Yeah there is a strange crowd and some of the venders dont care about there animals.. just trying to make money.

i will have

1 snow corn snake

2 aussie geckos

1 baby bearded dragon

30-40 leopard geckos.

tanks lights and driftwood..

and ill guarantee all my animals are healthy. lol

i want a chameleon. are those things mean?

i've never had one, but i don't think they are...but i could be totally wrong. i just remember having them at the petsmart i worked at in high school and we always held them and never had issues

i want one, too!

I went to that show back at the beginning, when it was in Grove City, at the old Ramada Inn. Not sure what its called now. Then at the place out on Sullivant Ave., near Georgesville Rd. when it moved there. I used to breed Jungle Carpet x Diamond pythons. Casey Lasik stock. Among a few others. Highlighter yellow bands on black. Had Mark Bell Albino Burmese when they first started being available too. Some of the first of the albino burmese to hit the scene. Damn, that was a long time ago. A dude named Brian, from Michigan was one of the guys I used to hang and talk with. Cant remember his last name. Was one of the first guys into the piebold ball pythons, if I remember right.

Most chameleons are not aggresive.. but they are harder to care for

must haves

large screen cage

lots of climbing branches

uvb bulb

basking lamp

water sprayed a few times a day they only drink dripping water

they eat crickets or some worms like silk worms

they dont particularly like to be held...

Most chameleons are not aggresive.. but they are harder to care for

must haves

large screen cage

lots of climbing branches

uvb bulb

basking lamp

water sprayed a few times a day they only drink dripping water

they eat crickets or some worms like silk worms

they dont particularly like to be held...

I used to have a veiled chameleon. Raised him from very tiny. Soo fragile when their young. He was very tame but would only let me carry him without displaying aggression. I used to hold a cricket in my fingers from a foot or more away and he would snatch it out without mistake. Cool as hell. His displays were never more vibrant than when one of my iguanas got near him. lol

Well since i have never met ant of you guys in person did anyone show up??? lol

CinCity reptile show tomorrow!! its at the Kings Island conference Center

10-4

I didnt make it. My son broke his arm. We got kinda side tracked lol.

Well since i have never met ant of you guys in person did anyone show up??? lol

CinCity reptile show tomorrow!! its at the Kings Island conference Center

10-4

I couldnt remember the damn name of your booth! I don't think I've ever met you, either. :confused: My girlfriend and I were there to pick up another poison dart frog but it wasn't until real late since she got caught up earlier. We only quickly perused, bought the frog and bailed. We'll probably be going to the one next month, too. I'll be sure to know who I'm looking for this time. :rolleyes: